ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

2001 306 HDI D-Turbo 3dr h/b

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
lanigan
Midlands Rep

2001 306 HDI D-Turbo 3dr h/b

Postby lanigan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am

Bought this in June to recover from the bank account draining diesel addiction of the Shogun and will be changing job at the end of the month so looking for a tidy saloon to drive to Galway every day

Car Spec is as follows:

Make/ Model.
Peugot 306 HDi D-Turbo 3dr hatch

Condition.
Well it won't win a show & shine competition but it's an daily driver thats going like clockwork!

And in case you've never driven one before, you'll be pretty impressed by the performance of this little car - i can confirm it BUT my altezza hit 200bhp @ TDP and i think this car would give it a good run for its money!

Odometer reading.
155-160k miles (i'm not 100% sure - will check later)

NCT
May 2013 - I'll confirm this later

Tax
November 2011

extra Info.
60+mpg when you stay around 60mph / 45mpg (ish) when you stay around the 75-80mph mark
I got just over 600miles out of the last tank - and i wasn't at 60mph either!
Has all the HDi D-Turbo extras which i believe makes it basically a 306GTi with a 2litre diesel engine - I'm not a Peugot expert so i'm working off google here!
The alloys (standard fit) are in good nick and have 4 almost new tyres - i've seen these on donedeal for 300euro with crap tyres!
It also has the all important towbar - Sure it wouldn't de daysel if it didn't have a tow bar
The interior is clean but some clown did drop his cigarette in it at some point in its life so there is a small burn on a seat - (picture coming)
I've replaced the alternator, fan belt idler & crankshaft pulley sonce i've bought it - they're all common failures around the 150k mark so should be good for another 150k now! T/Belt was done just before i bought it

It's due an oil change soon so i'll be doing that at the weekend - air filter went in last weekend

Pictures.
Coming later today

Location.
Athlone

Price
€2000ono (bear in mind the 60mpg, 2yr NCT and 3 months tax you get for this price)

Trade/ Swap considered.
Will swap/trade/give car and some money for a megane saloon 1.5dci or similar diesel car - A diesel corolla would be welcomed with open arms as well!

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Re: 2001 306 HDI D-Turbo 3dr h/b

Postby lanigan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Picture taken at lunchtime today:

I'll post more later when i give it a wash

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

And the washed version:

Nice little run around for some one, back seats fold up to give loads of boot space - basically turn into a 306 van really

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

SOLD to the first viewer within 10mins - cheap diesels are so easy to sell!

Lock it up please

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Nice one ;)

Return to “Cars for sale”