It is time for me to depart from my Altezza. I have loved every minute with this car but it is time for me to now move on i'm afraid.
This is my Toyota Altezza RS200 imported in 1999 with the yamaha Beams engine (brake through engine advanced management system) which produces around 210bhp RWD.
This is a brilliant car, drives great and mechanically perfect, totally solid and has never let me down. Comes with adjustable seats, traction control, fog lights, air conditioning/climate control (in perfect condition), electric windows, electric folding side mirrors, tinted rear windows and great condition throughout. Very comfy, and has a good amount of grunt for motorway driving, cruising or drifting.
84,000 miles (67,000 were done in japan)...car is very clean throughout and bodywork is in top condition and always looks great. Regularly serviced and well maintained throughout.
Wheels are currently getting re-painted to bring them back to their original shine and it will be fully valeted for the buyer. Cambelt was done at around 70,000 and everything else is perfectly mechanically sound.
Brand new 12 months MOT and 6 months tax - NOW £2995!!!!
Update: >>> Brand new OEM lower ball joint, ABS sensor & repair to exhaust, salied through MOT, tyres all in good condition <<<
- Full TRD bodykit (genuine plastic) and professionally fitted.
- Brand new JPvisage front lip (very low), original TRD will come with car.
- Advan AVS 17" alloys refurbed in gunmetal grey.
- Anodised blue lightweight stud bolts.
- Racing development decals.
- Touge automotive decals.
- Boot spoiler.
- 6000k HID bulbs.
- LED strip side lights.
- Carbon vinyl rear light cover and front mesh grille.
- GAB adjustable coilovers with keys.
- Cusco rear ARB.
- Cusco rear strut brace.
- TRD front strut brace.
- Kuhmo Escta tyres - good tread all round.
- Apexi Induction kit and hard pipe also...
- HKS panel filter in original airbox.
- HKS Kansai cat back exhaust.
- Large oil catch can and stainless braided pipes.
- Robin's anodised gold radiator cooling panel.
- Billet anodised gold panel bolts.
- HKS oil filter.
- TRD radiator cap.
- Walbro 255 fuel pump.
- NGK iridium spark plugs.
- Silkolene Pro S 5w30 oil.
- Interior carbon vinyl wrap.
- Sony Xplod CD player.
If I remember anything else I'll put it up. I have loads of photos and the car can be seen on various forums - checkout Tezzaworld for more details about this car.
Please feel to call and leave a message if i don't answer, evenings and weekends best. No tyre kickers please, only genuine interest and will consider sensible offers.
Thanks for looking.