Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

toms 280t altezza 4 sale

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
andy1207
Noob!

toms 280t altezza 4 sale

Postby andy1207 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

1974 Toms Co. Ltd. was founded by Nobuhide Tachi, a former Toyota works driver and Kiyoshi Oiwa, who was engaged in sales of performance accessories for motor sports at a Toyota dealership. The name of TOMS comes from Tachi Oiwa Motor Sport. They developed Toms turbocharged version "280T" ALTEZZA with Team Netz (9 Netz Toyota dealers) and completely sold out all 100 cars in one day in 1999.

This is number 6 of the 100 original cars. Running on IHI turbo charger, with TOMS parts: TOMS TEC ECU, under braces, Airfilter, 1.6mm head gasket, TOMS 6kg flywheel. TOMS Aerokit. Power is 280HP at 0.6 of boost. tein suspension.
This a very rare piece of Toyota history.
totally un-abused example
A/C, E/W, P/S,
Clifford alarm/immobilizer,
hks turbo timer,
white
1 lady driver since arriving in uk 6 mths ago
approx 90000kms
£9500 stg

car is in belfast N,Ireland

will post more pics later

totally new to this so havent a clue
Last edited by andy1207 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Squire
Altezza Guru

Re: toms altezza 4 sale

Postby Squire » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

welcome along anyway, few pics will do it well...best of luck with the sale anywho...
CAUTION!!....1 JZ Conversion under Construction!!

TEZMANIAN DEVIL!!

TOC Link- http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/u3- http://www.bebo.com/Pip_Dunne

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

thats the most half hearted ad ive ever seen, c'mon sell it to us! :)

How about colour, mileage, spec, location, price, etc, etc, etc???

Pics say a thousand words thousand words though, post some up asap, it will help a lot :wink:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm

roundymoony
Altezza Guru

Postby roundymoony » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Welcome :?:

steelheart
Trc Off

Postby steelheart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:14 pm

£9500 / €10500 :shock: :shock: :shock: excluding VRT for a 99 Altezza with no pictures !!! Mmm the recession must be over if you can get that sort of money for a 1999 Altezza with no mention of an NCT which if your in Belfast the car is more than likely on English plates so no NCT

You will have to try harder than that to convince the people on this site why they should consider buying yours and not Evelyn's or Lanigan's both of which are in mint condition and more importantly have pictures to verify!

Best of luck with the sale though 8) 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by steelheart on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damok

Re: toms 280t altezza 4 sale

Postby Damok » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm

andy1207 wrote:1974 Toms Co. Ltd. was founded by Nobuhide Tachi, a former Toyota works driver and Kiyoshi Oiwa, who was engaged in sales of performance accessories for motor sports at a Toyota dealership. The name of TOMS comes from Tachi Oiwa Motor Sport. They developed Toms turbocharged version "280T" ALTEZZA with Team Netz (9 Netz Toyota dealers) and completely sold out all 100 cars in one day in 1999.

This is number 6 of the 100 original cars. Running on IHI turbo charger, with TOMS parts: TOMS TEC ECU, under braces, Airfilter, 1.6mm head gasket, TOMS 6kg flywheel. TOMS Aerokit. Power is 280HP at 0.6 of boost. tein suspension.
This a very rare piece of Toyota history.
standard un-abused example
white
1 lady driver since arriving in uk 6 mths ago
approx 90000kms
£9500 stg

car is in belfast N,Ireland

will post more pics later

totally new to this so havent a clue

I'l start by saying welcome to the site :D (stick up an intro soon)

Next thing is you'l have to add pics and other bits otherwise the add is useless and will be removed. .
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

dots
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby dots » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 am

steelheart wrote:£9500 / €10500 :shock: :shock: :shock: excluding VRT for a 99 Altezza with no pictures !!! Mmm the recession must be over if you can get that sort of money for a 1999 Altezza with no mention of an NCT which if your in Belfast the car is more than likely on English plates so no NCT

You will have to try harder than that to convince the people on this site why they should consider buying yours and not Evelyn's or Lanigan's both of which are in mint condition and more importantly have pictures to verify!

ITS A TOMS T280!!!! the best of the best when it comes to factory altezzas rare as hens teeth bargain at this price in fairness always dreamed of havin one these :cry:
DOTS

andy1207
Noob!

Postby andy1207 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 am

dots wrote:
steelheart wrote:£9500 / €10500 :shock: :shock: :shock: excluding VRT for a 99 Altezza with no pictures !!! Mmm the recession must be over if you can get that sort of money for a 1999 Altezza with no mention of an NCT which if your in Belfast the car is more than likely on English plates so no NCT

ITS A TOMS T280!!!! the best of the best when it comes to factory altezzas rare as hens teeth bargain at this price in fairness always dreamed of havin one these :cry:

y thanks 4 that, yeah it is a t280 and rare alright come to mention it a bargain too @that price but hey we cant all be clever can we?????????............................ lol

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Andy,

more important pictures to put up are the plate showing no.6 and of course the engine bay :wink:

there are a few tom's fakes out there :wink:

I think the day of "one lady owner" is long gone.... or more likely "young male driver gets mom to insure car and add him as named driver"

anyway welcome to the site

Noel

andy1207
Noob!

Postby andy1207 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am

Noel wrote:Hi Andy,

more important pictures to put up are the plate showing no.6 and of course the engine bay :wink:

there are a few tom's fakes out there :wink:

I think the day of "one lady owner" is long gone.... or more likely "young male driver gets mom to insure car and add him as named driver"

anyway welcome to the site

Noel

cheers yes will try to get some pics took later on today needs washed 1st,
know what you mean about the lady owner , but its the truth, its my wifes car, im not even allowed to drive it :lol:

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am

Noel wrote:I think the day of "one lady owner" is long gone....

I thought that was code for needs clutch...................... no offense evelyn :lol: :lol:

I thought the price was reasonable, was Bobbys not the only in ireland?

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

stick up some engine bay picks mainly the Toms Id plate, that way it can be easily verfied if it is a genuine Toms example which in that case its a good price. cheers

Robin H
Southern England Rep

Postby Robin H » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

dots wrote:

2nd that
Deals on Anodised Altezza parts.... cooling panels and battery bars..

If you are a UK member and interested in club meets please sign up here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7729

Please Support TezzaWorld
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8309

Club stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724

Blitz Turbo Altezza RS220
I wish I had more time.....

roundymoony
Altezza Guru

Postby roundymoony » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm

moomoo wrote:
Noel wrote:I think the day of "one lady owner" is long gone....

I thought that was code for needs clutch...................... no offense evelyn :lol: :lol:

I thought the price was reasonable, was Bobbys not the only in ireland?

I think there are a few in the country now.are these very problematic?was there not an issue with the ecu,that nobody out side of toms japan could access it.something to do with codes or it being locked??

Return to “Cars for sale”