Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Cheap rs200

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
Tosh21
Altezza Guru

Cheap rs200

Postby Tosh21 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Plans didn't go quite right with this car so unfortunately she looks like she's been in a war but a great car none the less. I've got build thread on here so you can see all the history I've had with it.

It's now back to pretty much standard and looking very sorry. Think there might be a bit of piston slap, apparently that's nothing to worry about as alot of cars do it.

Pics over at dw as I can only post one link.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-c ... rs200.html

In Aylesbury, looking for £1500. Was thinking about fully breaking but to be honest I really can't be bothered pulling the engine and box out even if I do potentially get more for it in bits. Just need it gone now to someone who has some time! Still starts up with no issues at all

Quick details
White
Rs200
About 100K
Mot Oct
Mister r coils
Japan racing jr3 rear
Atec ultra lite front
Maxxiss maz1 all round, plenty rear tread, front has camber wear but tyres recently flipped

wa_story
Noob!

Re: Cheap rs200

Postby wa_story » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:20 am

if you do break it id like the power steering pump.

Return to “Cars for sale”