Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

boosted altezza rs200

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

boosted altezza rs200

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Yet again I need to sort my finances out so I`m putting my car up for sale.
its a 1999 T reg altezza rs200 with a greddy turbo kit and HKS mangement.
its done exactly 48000 miles / kilometers. i think when it was imported it had about 30k on it so that means its done less than 40000 miles in total.
the mot runs out in december and the tax runs out at the end of november.
it will come with six months tax if the full asking price is met and there is no reason why it shouldn`t pass an mot as i have spent a fortune on maintaining it.

the spec.
its a 2 litre 3sge with an hks thick headgasket ( im presuming 1.3 or 1.6mm).
550cc denso injectors.
its running an hks f-con pro ecu with a map sensor rather than maf so if it took your fancy the turbo inlet pipe could be removed so the impeller blades are visible and there is no restriction.
i have been meaning to get the map tweaked as it was last altered nearly three years ago where it made 306.4 hp with a faulty wastegate.
i have fitted a new hks wastegate actuator and cleaned the wastegate port so it seals properly.
its very common for the wastegate port to crack on these turbo`s and unfortunately this one has two small cracks (less than 3mm long) right at the top. i have ground down around them so they are completely flat and it doesn`t leak at all so i guess its not really that much of a problem.
it hits boost cut at 0.95 bar which is probably a good thing as it was mapped to 1.1 and a few things have changed since then.
im estimating over 280hp as it is currently. probably closer to 300 considering the known power of the cars this thing can leave behind.
it feels different to a powerful s-body because its so comfy and quiet in comparison and rather than being a lump of power that dies off at high revs its progressive and still pulls hard at the 8300rpm rev limit.
it will do 160 mph but i would rather not lose my license
and it cruises comfortably at about 80-90 where it feels like your only going 50-60.
i could break this car and sell the engine, box, ecu, clutch kit,turbo kit, intercooler and pipework, exhaust and the fuel pump for really good money.
if i was to buy all the bits to turbo an altezza to this standard it would cost more than what im asking for the whole car.
its a 6 speed manual (the box is a bit noisy at high rpm but it has been like this for ages and isn`t getting any worse)
i have just fitted an exedy hyper single clutch and flywheel and a new genuine spigot bearing. less than 700 miles ago
it has a nice torsion diff that locks perfectly. it had fresh lsd oil at the same time as the clutch.
i also fitted a pair of genuine front lower balljoints and carried out a 4 wheel alignement.

i will start from the front and work my way back otherwise i will forget something.

it has a rare (only one i`ve ever seen) fibreglass bumper that has just been repaired and resprayed by a bodyshop. its made by a company called stage jack.
and i will include the new spare genuine c-west bumper that i picked up from the bodyshop yesterday.
it has a one off vented fibreglass bonnet with bonnet latches and the standard centre latch for security.
the headlights are in good condition and the light output is very good.
it has a greddy front mount that is in very good condition and could be turned around to put the new side in front.
and it has greddy and sard hard pipes. with various silicon joiners.
it has a koyo ally radiator thats about three times as thick as the standard rad and an anodised purple cooling panel.
it has a blitz bov just before the throttle body that makes a nice noise.
it had new belts when i bought it back in january and the aircon was regassed so it is still ice cold.
its common for the power steering pump to whine on altezza`s and this one is silent. it had a flush and new fluid six months ago.
the air filter is a blitz metal mesh cone type mounted on the metal crossover pipe from the turbo.
the spark plugs are ngk bkre8`s or something. and were replaced in july.
the coil packs are nice and clean with no gold rings on the sides indicating that they aren`t overheating and breaking down.
it had a brake fluid change last month as the n/s/r caliper was binding. the pin was corroded so the pads wouldn`t retract. i fitted a new pad retaining kit.
it has a cusco three point strut brace with bmc stopper built in.
the brakes are awesome :D

i will fit a new genuine filter and carry out an oil change too using magnatec oil.
it was last changed less than 3k ago.
i have a replacement dash cluster from an auto rs200 with the digital gear position display so i will include this.
i dont know the mileage on it though.
it has a cusco or trd four point brace under the front subframe.
i will get pictures of the underside.

it will have new performance pads and discs all round before the end of next month.
and no doubt another brake fluid change if i have enough cash.
interior wise it has a personal neo grinta suede wheel with yellow stitching.
a fake bride vios low max bucket seat mounted directly to the old electric seat rail.
it is fixed in position at the moment as i have removed the motors to make it lower.
to adjust it i use a 12mm socket to wind the worm gear along one side in or out.
its a bit of a chore but once its set it doesn`t need to be changed again.
i have a pair of super rare bride seat rails that i will include if the full asking price is met.
i will include the standard seat if required.
there is a defi copy boost gauge mounted on the drivers a pillar with all the wires hidden from view.
as of two hours ago there is a carbon gauge panel under the stereo with oil pressure and oil temperature gauges wired in. there is still a free hole in the centre of the panel so i was thinking of fitting an afr gauge in there.
there is a kenwood ipod and usb single din headunit and uprated speakers fitted all round that are plenty loud enough.
there is also an amp under the boot carpet but the sub is no longer fitted.
it has a trd plastic gearknob fitted.
there is a blitz ebc mounted in the centre console set to 7psi, 10psi, 13 psi and 17psi.
the handbrake locks up a treat and holds at about 4 clicks.
on the rear parcel shelf there is a very rare Toyota air purifier system for extra jdm yo scene points,
the control switch is down by the drivers left knee.
outside the car has the Toyota elegance lip kit fitted and very flared arches all round.
i plan on getting the arches repainted to protect them and to cover the paint cracks from when the previous owner must have used a brick to flare them.
it all depends on how much money i have next month.
overall the body work is in average condition for a car that has been cared for but not worried over.
there are scratches here and there and some spots of flat paint.
the boot lid has some laqcuer peel that i will get sorted if i have the arches done.
there is a scratch on the n/s/r door and the left side of the bonnet but due to the colour of the car they aren`t really that noticeable from any more than a few feet away.
underneath the car there are trd braces front and rear and a newly fitted set of solid rear diff mounts.
the exhaust is a hodge podge of custom bits with a large centre silencer and a jasma approved back box.
its not too loud when driven sensibly but it sounds amazing when giving it some stick.
it pops and flames quite a bit when its hot. if i was to keep the car i would get a straight through 3"pipe made up to free up a bit more power and make it antisocially loud
there is a supra fuel pump in the standard carrier so when the low fuel warning light comes on there is still about 80 miles of sensible driving left in the tank.
there are hks hypermax coilovers all round that are quiet and smooth and worth an absolute fortune.
the wheels are enkei rp01`s in 17x9/10 flavour with good tread on the tyres all round (should be worth more than £400 if sold separately)
i have 5mm spacers on the front and 30mm spacers on the rear.
and i have literally just reshaped the inner rear arch to give a little more clearance and to allow the car to go even lower if required.
if the full asking price is met i will include a set of evo 8 enkei wheels with good tyres and the standard altezza wheels with centre caps.
if the price is right i have a set of led rear lights that will be included if they are still available at the time of sale.(£160)
along with a carbon fibre altezza grille that is brand new.(£180)

Im sure i have forgotten loads so feel free to ask about things that i haven`t mentioned

also i am aware that i have tried to sell this car before and i ended up reducing the price to a stupidly low amount.
with everything included that must be worth at least a grand on top of the value of the car im after £5400
i will not split anything unless i already have a for sale advert for said item.
i will clean the car in a bit and get some up to date pictures then i will update the thread at a later date

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: boosted altezza rs200

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Bump.
Can come with a set of 18x9.5/10 Rota grid drifts for the full asking price.

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:09 am

Now comes with six months tax.
A new alternator.
New samco coolant hoses.
A jdm chrome grille with red altezza emblem.
New rear tyres.
Centre exhaust silencer delete pipe. Its loud on boost. : D

ESXTEZZ
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby ESXTEZZ » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Nice car, good luck with the sale.

Did you use to have an ATR

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Boxing day bump.
I've had a lot of cars.
Many of them Honda's but I have never owned an accord.
I've had a few crx's.
And a few altezza's

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:35 pm

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Return to “Cars for sale”