Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Testing the Wate: Altezza RS200 Low Mileage Clean

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
cammygrieve
Trc Off

Testing the Wate: Altezza RS200 Low Mileage Clean

Postby cammygrieve » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 am

Alryt chaps, looking at maybe selling the Altezza for an S14 ... What you think it's worth? Spec below;

Blue W reg Altezza RS200 imported in 2008 (Will double check, has all import paperwork and importer name)
77000km (Still in KM's, about 48k miles)
MOT October 2014.
Will have a fresh 6 months tax by the end of the month.
Recently resprayed due to vandals scratching the car!!

Modifications;
Lexus IS300 Leather Electric Seats all round.
Cusco Coilovers
Cusco Strutbrace
Hella Horns
HKS Superheader Manifold and HKS Exhaust system.
TRD kit, Splitter, Skirts and rear Skirt.
Induction Kit
OZ Superleggra 18x8.5 alloys, 2 brand new tyres, recently refurbished in White by Wheel Pro Scotland
Samco Radiator Hoses.
Anadiser Purple Cooling panel.
HID Kit.
TV Screens in headrest (Not currently wired up to anything.

Probably missed loads of things but that's it at the moment.

Bad points; every car has them,
Exhaust is blowing at the moment
Headlights could do with a refurb, very cloudy.

Apart from the above, it has been a well looked after car with no expense spared, loved every minute of having it, looking to progress to something with a turbo. Would even swap for an Altezza Turbo :). Very clean interior and exterior waxed atleast fortnightly, washed weekly. Recently had new ball joints and brake pads, headlight bulbs and a full service, spark plugs/air filter/oil change and filter.

I have no idea how much it is worth, it owes me around £5k but I know i won't get that for it!

Any help welcome.
Last edited by cammygrieve on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cammygrieve
Trc Off

Re: Testing the Wate: Altezza RS200 Low Mileage Clean

Postby cammygrieve » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 am

When i first picked her up

Will have more pics at weekend when wheels are back from refurb, but here's some engine bay shots

Return to “Cars for sale”