ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

My crashed z edition UK based - good engine REDUCED has to g

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
ryansss
Tezza Fanatic!

My crashed z edition UK based - good engine REDUCED has to g

Postby ryansss » Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm

UPDATE lights and aero catch coming off but rest of car needs to go asap as I managed to store in mates garage but now he wants his garage back £300. Battery is dead as clever me left it connected after running. Should be able to borrow another to show car runs and get it on trailer

No messing £600 (NOW £300) take it away. NO PM'S re parts as I just want the whole thing shifted as I have a MX5 and a Type R is n its way so desperate for parking space.

Look through my posts for pics. I started breaking, but bored and need space. With work time is an issue.
Side impact on drivers side door and rear door the sil is pushed in! Beyond repair, crease marks in roof and c pillar.

What's gone:
Front bumper, side skirts, rear lip, recarro seat removed and standard stuck in (does not bolt due to floor creased), gear knob, stereo, AVS wheels (currently sat on old enkies, tires bald at back and one rim has a dink) Lowering springs (will be back on standard) kakimoto (again standard will be put on)
Cat (de cat pipe on car now)

Whats good:

Engine - 98k, cambelt and tensioners changed 2k ago, was running fine and has been run a couple of times since crash.

K&N filter

Rear privacy glass in tact
Front screen good
both wings undamaged, slight scuff on one (not from crash)
Deskinned bonnet with locking aero catches!
Front lights
Rear lights with plastic covers
clocks
Heater controls
Nice leather gaitors
seat belts
standard seats
2 doors
passenger side window
both rear side windows are dipped privacy glass but previous owner put tint on inside to darken and the timt has a few scratches in it.
All window switches are like new (just replaced)
Nice sun visors with JDM stickers in tact
Speedo has carbon effect dial
decat pipe
brakes
Gear box
Door cards
Cat 1 toad alarm

Known issues:
Rad cap wasn't holding at pressure so it's leaking, plus the overflow plastic pipe work has had a repair. I do have an alloy Rad that could be chucked in providing it goes for full asking price.
Gearbox had an occasional grind going to third. I double clutched for a year fine, but just being honest.
No Aircon - I removed it

Car runs so you can drive straight onto a trailer. Ideal if anyone trashed an engine.

Car currently stored at SS2 southend on sea. Can get pics up this weekend when off work (car stored away from home) or just browse my user name lots of pics.

Return to “Cars for sale”