ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Honda Hornet S for sale

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
Evan_R
Trc Off

Honda Hornet S for sale

Postby Evan_R » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Make/ Model. Honda Hornet S 600cc

Condition. Very good condition . one or two small marks

Odometer reading. 425000 miles

extra Info. Standard from factory

Location. Cork

Trade/ Swap considered.: no

Here i have for sale my motorbike . Only reason im selling her is because im off down under in january ( same reason why i sold the lexus :( ). Shes restricted to 33bhp and im the Second owner of the bike since she was bought in from the north few years back . runs great and great on fuel and still lively considering shes restricted.
One or two small scratches on her as previous owner dropped her .
Full service done 1500 miles ago and new dunlop qulifier fited to the rear 1000 miles ago.

Very rare to see these bikes with the full fairing on the front and rare to see them in the honda blue to.

Taxed till febuary .

Im looking for 2500 for her ono but no low ballers. if she dont sell the father will drive it and mind her for me .

pm or text me on 086-0606773 for more info
Thanks for looking

Evan_R
Trc Off

Re: Honda Hornet S for sale

Postby Evan_R » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 am

Price drop on the bike. Looking for 2100 for her and need sold in next 2 weeks. with sale will include all my leather gear( jacket, trousers, Gloves) and my winter jacket( all protection in it ) and ankle boots (size 11).
Cheap bike with all the gear to start off on and very cheap to insure.

Return to “Cars for sale”