Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Altezza RS200 Z Edition White Manual

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
iansartoria
Trc Off

Altezza RS200 Z Edition White Manual

Postby iansartoria » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 am

Hi guys, been a while since i last posted and sad that my latest post is to sell the car :(
Work requires me to do an extra 8k miles a year and with petrol prices and hating to rack up miles on the car i must sell and get a...Diesel...

Make/ Model. 1998 S Toyota Altezza RS200 Z Edition, Manual, White, trd kit, front fogs and all 4 wind deflectors

Cost. £5700GBP (ono, am willing to do a good deal)

Condition. Excellent condition, kept valeted practically every other week inside and out since i got it. Missing drivers side rubber roof strip and have curbed the alloys and thats it really.

Odometer reading. 57493 miles only

extra Info. Car was imported by me back in October 2011 and thus not due its MOT (and tax) till then. Had it in for a pamper day at Toyota the other day ahead of its sale, so service not due till May 2013. Had full service costing £450, replacing all the standard parts, ie. Air filter, wiper blades etc but importantly replaced the rear brake pads which were worn. Front tyres are fine and rear have 3-4mm.
Car is completely standard still except for brand new cusco front strut installed once imported and a Pioneer AVH-3300BT installed, never even had time to program the stereo yet lol. Alloys painted white and calipers red.
Car was undersealed when imported and has no rust.

Pictures.

Location. Whitley Bay, Newcastle, UK.

Trade/ Swap considered. No
Last edited by iansartoria on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

iansartoria
Trc Off

Re: Altezza RS200 Z Edition White Manual

Postby iansartoria » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 am

Bump.

Major price drop with big room for talks now, got new car and can't afford two cars sitting in the drive. Tezza is getting valeted today once I finish work and will be off the road from today.

£4995

This is a great car and those who followed my import thread know how pedantic I was in finding a mint example, factory standard but most importantly with low miles!

Ian.

iansartoria
Trc Off

Re: Altezza RS200 Z Edition White Manual

Postby iansartoria » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 am

Bump

£3999 - needs to be shifted now I have new car and a loan to pay off this month :/

Return to “Cars for sale”