Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

rear lip trd!!!!

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
ziz zag
Trc On!
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

rear lip trd!!!!

Postby ziz zag » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 am

im looking for the oem lip, if anyone has one for sale i'll take it asap!!!!
im in canada ,
email:tf_performance@hotmail.com
Last edited by ziz zag on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
paul c
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: rar lip trd!!!!

Postby paul c » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 am

I have one with the bumper in blue in cork

User avatar
Damok
Moderator
Posts: 5111
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: rar lip trd!!!!

Postby Damok » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 am

Contact details or add will be removed !
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

ziz zag
Trc On!
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

Re: rar lip trd!!!!

Postby ziz zag » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 am

paul c wrote:I have one with the bumper in blue in cork
how much shiped to canada montreal j4t 1a3 i can pay by paypal . Any pictures??

User avatar
paul c
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: rar lip trd!!!!

Postby paul c » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 am

ziz zag wrote:
paul c wrote:I have one with the bumper in blue in cork
how much shiped to canada montreal j4t 1a3 i can pay by paypal . Any pictures??

Canada wont be cheap maybe if i take the lip off would be a lot cheaper for you i will send you a pic tmw im on my phone at the moment, will just the splitter do or do ya need the bumper also

ziz zag
Trc On!
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

Re: rar lip trd!!!!

Postby ziz zag » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 am

paul c wrote:
ziz zag wrote:
paul c wrote:I have one with the bumper in blue in cork
how much shiped to canada montreal j4t 1a3 i can pay by paypal . Any pictures??

Canada wont be cheap maybe if i take the lip off would be a lot cheaper for you i will send you a pic tmw im on my phone at the moment, will just the splitter do or do ya need the bumper also

no i just need the lip

User avatar
paul c
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: rear lip trd!!!!

Postby paul c » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

small bit dirty but cosmetically is perfect :)
Image

ziz zag
Trc On!
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

Re: rear lip trd!!!!

Postby ziz zag » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

paul c wrote:small bit dirty but cosmetically is perfect :)
Image

ok i'll take it just pm for all info


Return to “Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron