Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Alloys with tires...

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
Doody
Noob!

Alloys with tires...

Postby Doody » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 am

Looking for a nice set of alloys for my altezza...

Would love a bronze or black or gun metal grey set. Must have tires on them or else won't pay alot or them...

I have a set of standard 17" altezza wheels, not in great condition with mixed and matched tires on them.

Also have a set of 16" enkei RP01's, black with blue lip which need tires. Lovely wheels, just fancy a change...

If anyone is interested in a swop or p/x of the above wheels let me know, or if anyone has any nice wheels try me... Have cash waitin...

Cheers,

Ian..

FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Alloys with tires...

Postby FT2DFLR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Have a black (dark grey) set just refurb'd what sort of money you thinking off spending with out tires?

fegz088
Trc On!

Postby fegz088 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 pm

lackneramanda
Trc On!

Postby lackneramanda » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 am

Doody wrote:Looking for a nice set of alloys for my altezza...

Would love a bronze or black or gun metal grey set. Must have tires on them or else won't pay alot or them...

I have a set of standard 17" altezza wheels, not in great condition with mixed and matched tires on them.

Also have a set of 16" enkei RP01's, black with blue lip which need tires. Lovely wheels, just fancy a change...

If anyone is interested in a swop or p/x of the above wheels let me know, or if anyone has any nice wheels try me... Have cash waitin...

Cheers,

Ian..

I recently got new tires, and was excited to get an increase in gas mileage due to buying LRR tires, however, the opposite has occurred. I have lost a solid 10-15% in gas mileage since changing tires, and I'm curious if there are any suggestions to what could be the problem. I went from Goodyear Assurance Tripletreads to Michelin HydroEdge with Green X in the same size. The Michelin's were supposed to be much lower rolling resistance. It has gotten colder, but I have a scangauge, and I can't even get as high of mpg when the car is warmed up. And all my locations where I mentally marked to start coasting are no longer valid and I have to drive past them before I can coast, so I'm pretty sure there is some extra resistance, and it doesn't have to do with the engine.

I haven't gotten my alignment done yet and will try to do that tomorrow, but could that really be knocking off so much mileage? The alignment was good with the old tires too, so I wouldn't think it would be too bad with new tires. Thoughts? Thanks

yamahatezza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby yamahatezza » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 am

i have a set of lovely black TTE GT-ONES, pm me.

chargespeed
Trc Off

Postby chargespeed » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 pm

FT2DFLR wrote:Have a black (dark grey) set just refurb'd what sort of money you thinking off spending with out tires?

Any pics of these

Noel

Postby Noel » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm

chargespeed wrote:
FT2DFLR wrote:Have a black (dark grey) set just refurb'd what sort of money you thinking off spending with out tires?

Any pics of these

Oops old thread revival...That was back in November 2010 :wink:

Return to “Wanted”