ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Wheels....

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
Doody
Noob!

Wheels....

Postby Doody » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Looking for a new set of wheels for my tezza, would like 17" or 16" black wheels with tires.

I have a set of standard altezza wheels (good tires), and 16" Enkei RP01's (black with blue lip) needing tires.

I would be interested in swoping or p/x either set of these wheels for a new set or simply just buying a set.

They must have decent NCT passable tires, as I said preferbly black but open to suggestions or offers so let me know what you got...

Thanks,

Ian :D

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Re: Wheels....

Postby KaTaLy5t » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Lad I know is selling his tezza and he only got new alloys on it so he took them off on put the old ones back on it. They're black with a red lip on them and as far as I know they're 17s, if you're interested I can try get a few pics off him. Sorry I don't know what make alloy they are but I'll find out if ya want.

Deckz
Trc On!

Re: Wheels....

Postby Deckz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

PM me a price on the standard rims if your selling them.

Return to “Wanted”