ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

wheel arc covers

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

wheel arc covers

Postby charley-bobbet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm

hows going everyone im lookin for a set of front wheel arc covers my tezz has a trd front bumper and i think who ever put it on must of decided to not put them back on if any one has a set or knows where i can get some would be a big help. thanks :)

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Re: wheel arc covers

Postby lanigan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

you mean arch liners? Any scrap yard should have an altezza or is200 you can get them out of

charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby charley-bobbet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah cheers man ill have a look around

lackneramanda
Trc On!

Postby lackneramanda » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 am

charley-bobbet wrote:hows going everyone im lookin for a set of front wheel covers my tezz has a trd front bumper and i think who ever put it on must of decided to not put them back on if any one has a set or knows where i can get some would be a big help. thanks :)

Can anybody tell me how much a set of Altezza wheels would be worth? Aren't they the same as the IS300 wheels w/ an Altezza center cap?

Damok

Postby Damok » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 pm

@ lackneramanda

lackneramanda wrote:Can anybody tell me how much a set of Altezza wheels would be worth? Aren't they the same as the IS300 wheels w/ an Altezza center cap?

Start a new topic some place,, point less question in a trend thats not even related to your question....

TOPIC LOCKED, Its 2years old.
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Return to “Wanted”