Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Altezza in very good condition - cash waiting

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
blackhawk15
Noob!

Altezza in very good condition - cash waiting

Postby blackhawk15 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Not holding out too much hope for this but I'm looking to buy a genuine, well minded Altezza. Have the cash waiting here to buy something but there's very little in the line of clean, well maintained cars.

Ideally would like it to have a plastic TRD kit but I'm open to other variations. Below 100k miles, not fussed about the colour, blue, white, red, silver, black are all fine.

Car can be lowered or otherwise.

Would prefer to have it NCT'd but if not then I will expect it to be somewhat cheaper to cover the costs and possibility of issues.

Let me know if there's anything about :)

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Re: Altezza in very good condition - cash waiting

Postby ThatGuy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Where abouts in the world are you? I'm assuming as you said about nct your in Ireland.
If you are have you not checked sites like donedeal? There a stupid amount of altezzas in Ireland so you've got a pretty wide choice :)
Good luck with your search regardless :)

blackhawk15
Noob!

Postby blackhawk15 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Yeah I'm in Ireland and I have searched done deal along with others but most of them are wrecked or not as clean as I'd like. I'm very fussy so it would have to be near perfect. :)

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Ah I see in that case you'll probably have to play the waiting g game until one comes up that's perfect :)

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Postby jarocki » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:45 pm

hello. i have my altezza for sale. search on carzone. it is the only altezza on the website. I am the only irish owner since i imported the car myself 8 years ago. it had 39k when i imported it has 140k now. I have looked after it incredibly well. let me know what you think and you can give me a call if you want to talk about it. I have just installed a brand new clutch last week as it needed changing

Return to “Wanted”