Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

3S-GE engine

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
dezzah
Trc Off

3S-GE engine

Postby dezzah » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:27 pm

I don't suppose anyone has a spare engine lying around do they?

I suspect that will be cheaper and more available than replacing the head and valves.
My Tez has been off the road for a couple months now and I really don't want to end up breaking her :cry:
Last edited by dezzah on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tommysheen
Trc Off

Re: 3S-GE engine/head/valves

Postby tommysheen » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Your talking €900 for an engine off the likes of jdmdistro and most others. What's actually wrong with your engine what happened

dezzah
Trc Off

Re: 3S-GE engine

Postby dezzah » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi, a few months later and my beloved tez is in storage in a lock-up garage, in the slim hope an affordable engine appears.
Am I correct in thinking more of being broken in Ireland? Are there any suppliers anyone knows of (I need to work out if it will be cheaper to get one shipped or get the ferry over in a van to collect from somewhere)
I'm in the midlands, and my ebay alerts have been empty and my breakeryard.com requests have gone unanswered. I really don't want to end up breaking... :cry:
1999 RS200Z Blue. Kakimoto Exhaust, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, TODA Racing Flywheel, Tein Coilovers, Advans RG Alloys, TRD shortshift, Räzo knob, Nardi Classic Steering Wheel, Recaro seat, Walboro GSS342, Power Enterprise air filter.
Coming soon: Rotrex C30-64 Supercharger, Caldina GT-T Injectors, Power FC

tommysheen
Trc Off

Re: 3S-GE engine

Postby tommysheen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Jdmdistro and elite-autos seem to always have them in stock

Return to “Wanted”