Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
dezzah
Trc Off

3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Postby dezzah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:34 am

Hey all - I'm after the camshafts with pulleys. I had my piston rings and valve seals done recently and before I could get down to help, my mechanic father had removed the pulleys from the camshafts in stripping the engine down! Argh. :roll:

He managed to put them all back together but it's not running right (big flat spot between 4-5k) and since it was such a mission last time he's asked if I can get hold of replacements. Anyone selling a head or just the camshafts out there?

Cheers
1999 RS200Z Blue. Kakimoto Exhaust, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, TODA Racing Flywheel, Tein Coilovers, Advans RG Alloys, TRD shortshift, Räzo knob, Nardi Classic Steering Wheel, Recaro seat, Walboro GSS342, Power Enterprise air filter.
Coming soon: Rotrex C30-64 Supercharger, Caldina GT-T Injectors, Power FC

Protok
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: 3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Postby Protok » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 pm

You can get the pulleys from Toyota for not too much money, it's been hard to find someone willing to part with them as a complete unit in the past; most take them apart not knowing that they are ruined if you do so.

Return to “Wanted”