ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
dezzah
Trc Off

3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Postby dezzah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:34 am

Hey all - I'm after the camshafts with pulleys. I had my piston rings and valve seals done recently and before I could get down to help, my mechanic father had removed the pulleys from the camshafts in stripping the engine down! Argh. :roll:

He managed to put them all back together but it's not running right (big flat spot between 4-5k) and since it was such a mission last time he's asked if I can get hold of replacements. Anyone selling a head or just the camshafts out there?

Cheers
1999 RS200Z Blue. Kakimoto Exhaust, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, TODA Racing Flywheel, Tein Coilovers, Advans RG Alloys, TRD shortshift, Räzo knob, Nardi Classic Steering Wheel, Recaro seat, Walboro GSS342, Power Enterprise air filter.
Coming soon: Rotrex C30-64 Supercharger, Caldina GT-T Injectors, Power FC

Protok
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: 3SGE camshafts wanted (with pulleys attached!)

Postby Protok » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 pm

You can get the pulleys from Toyota for not too much money, it's been hard to find someone willing to part with them as a complete unit in the past; most take them apart not knowing that they are ruined if you do so.

Return to “Wanted”