Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

HELP on repair list fot tezza

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
raffo
Altezza Guru

HELP on repair list fot tezza

Postby raffo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Ok, so on Monday the car spun out after what i can only leave down to the rear wheel hitting poxy yellow lines, was only in 3rd and driving very normal as i do plus i had herself and a kid in the car. Anyway, rear passenger side took all the damage and today an insurance assessor valued the repair at OVER €6000................so needless to say it's a write off.

Now, currently waiting to get a price to repair it from my own garage but in the meantime i'm wanting to put together a rough list of parts to gauge prices and see who's selling what on the site.

So far (not sure if they can be repaired yet) i possibly need a Rear Bumper and Boot Lid (any colour but in an ideal world Pearl White) and a Left Hand Rear Light.
A new Rear Left Lower Control Arm is all that seems to be needed at the min suspension wise but may need more if anyone has the left hub and arms etc?
The major cost seems to be pulling the spare wheel well back out as the impact pushed it inward about 10-12 inches.

Really not wanting to scrap my car and not wanting to break it so any help folks would be massively helpful

posty87
Noob!

Re: HELP on repair list fot tezza

Postby posty87 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

I have a rear bumper in black and a rear passenger side tail light.

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 pm

iv everything you need, the panels are silver tho

millo73
Trc Off

Postby millo73 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 am

Hi there I have rear bumper rear lights bootlid all in blue as just starting to brake Lexus is200 sport

Gary

Tomtom shows the way

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am

I have rear bumper, You can have it (silver color), I have it here advertised anyway for free and I think I am the closest to You :P
D700 / RS200

raffo
Altezza Guru

Postby raffo » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Jesus, fair play lads!
What prices are ye talking?

P.D.87RWD
Altezza Guru

Postby P.D.87RWD » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

sorry can't help with parts....hope you get it sortted out and hope you and the family ok as it can be a bit shaken up by a crash..

Return to “Wanted”