Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Diff mount broken

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Diff mount broken

Postby KaTaLy5t » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 pm

My friend who was checking out my car has found that one of the mounts for the diff is perished and is broken, I haven't seen it yet but it's some kind of rubber mount. When you let your foot off the clutch (with the handbrake on) the diff kinda squats down to one side.

I think this could be the source of the pulling to one side problem I've been having??

Anyway, just wondering has anyone else ever had one of these go and if so what kind of price are they and if they easy to get from Toyota??

I really hope this is the problem because he's checked everything else at the back of the car.

By the way he says the diff is really easy to take out in case anyone was ever thinking of doing it for some reason.

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Re: Diff mount broken

Postby markrs200 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Trd definately do them not too sure about toyota.
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

dlocko
Altezza Guru

Re: Diff mount broken

Postby dlocko » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

is it no 11 you are looking for?
45 pound for 2 from fensport,i would try nick he is probably cheaper and better service.

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”