Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

no ticking from indicator

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

no ticking from indicator

Postby rnd_audio » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:39 pm

hey peops im just woundering do any of you indicator s tick its not a mojor prob just one of my friends pointed it out to me a few days ago and now its on my mind, if your indicator ticks could you tell me where the speaker is for them roughly i dont expect ye to take apart your dash. like i said i have the car nearly a year now and never noticed it. the indicators work fine and cancel and all that. i dont even know if they do tick

any help would be apricated thanks :)

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

Dizz
Site Admin

Postby Dizz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 pm

The indicator ticking noise in Altezza's is very quiet, are you sure it's not there altogether?

The ticking is normally just caused by a relay (in this case the indicator relay) opening an closing & causing the clicking noise so if your indicators are working then I presume the noise should be there

Evelyn

Re: no ticking from indicator

Postby Evelyn » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 am

rnd_audio wrote:hey peops im just woundering do any of you indicator s tick its not a mojor prob just one of my friends pointed it out to me a few days ago and now its on my mind, if your indicator ticks could you tell me where the speaker is for them roughly i dont expect ye to take apart your dash. like i said i have the car nearly a year now and never noticed it. the indicators work fine and cancel and all that. i dont even know if they do tick

any help would be apricated thanks :)

Turn down Meatloaf & u might hear it :lol: :lol: :lol:

rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

ha ha

Postby rnd_audio » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:28 pm

hey you leave meatloaf out of this :) i was just woundering that all, there is prob nothing wrong with it,

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 am

It does tick, but untill u said it I hadnt really noticed its very low, if u had the radio on low u wouldnt hear it.......

Noel

Postby Noel » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:25 am

Low is fine by me :)

Compared to the stupid noise the opel corsa one makes ... i swear you feel retarded using it :x

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:46 am

Noel wrote:Low is fine by me :)

Compared to the stupid noise the opel corsa one makes ... i swear you feel retarded using it :x

The newer 1's arent as loud & ud be suprised the amout to people that have said it to us can u turn up the volume on them :roll:
I recon the a**hole if front on me most morning in his vectra, his ticking isnt working so he doesnt know if he has his indicators on, because he make 4 left turns in the moring but doesnt use his indicators :evil: :evil:

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”