Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Fuse/relay question.

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
NotoriousMib
Noob!

Fuse/relay question.

Postby NotoriousMib » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 pm

I'm still having trouble sorting out couple problems on my car, so was wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction.

1. Trc snow buttons not working and abs light on. Checked fuses and are OK so is next step relays?

2. Still no heater controls. They blow out hot air constantly and ding have any control over the hot cold setting, where the Sir us directed etc, no ac or rear window heater either. I have time and illumination but that's it. Is there a fuse for the heaters or a relay somewhere that could be gone?

3. Fuel light flashing. I've tried reseting ecu and even filled tank to see if float was needing a nudge but still no joy gauge reads empty whole time. Is there a fuse or relay for the sender or chances are sender maybe fried?

Reason I'm thinking fuses or relays is was everything was working and when I connected heaters back up afte sorting bulbs I lost a load of fuses for some reason. I have everything back online apart from things above which were all working previously

Thanks for any help as I really want to get these things sorted before I take it out any more.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Fuse/relay question.

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 am

It does sound like eletrical gremlins from relays or wiring or that you have got some water in somewhere (on the ECU maybe?)

For the fuel gauge though, its got to be worth taking the rear seat out and pump out to check the flaot and change the fuel filter while you are there. i put off changing my fuel filter for a while because it was in the tank but when I did it I think it took me less than an hour and I was taking my time with it too! LOL

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”