Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Main bearing cap bolt part number

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
hermit
Trc Off

Main bearing cap bolt part number

Postby hermit » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:32 am

Does anyone have the part number for the main bearing cap bolts that hold in the crank? just I've phoned Toyota today to order a set for my rebuild and I got quoted 1.50e each, 10 x in a set so that's 15e. seems far to cheap :roll: . So I just wana check and make sure its the right part that's been ordered by checking if the same part number

Cheers

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Main bearing cap bolt part number

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am

I'll have a look tonight mate as I rung them for a price last week but cant remember as I was told that I could reuse the old bolts and didnt replace them.

Ive got the numbers and the price from Toyota written down at home :)

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Sorry for the delay. I checked my pice of paper5 and I didnt actually get the prices for the main bearing bolts, Im afraid. I only got the con rod bolts and con rod nuts. And various other bits.

In case you need them, the con rod bolts are part number 13265-74020 and I was quoted £4.99 +VAT each and the con rod nuts are part number 90179-10123 and I was quoted £1.33 +VAT each. The prices were from Toyota in Cambridgeshire. Let me know if not having any luck though as i found a compant up the road from me who can get Toyota parts direct from Japan and much cheaper.

I got the front and rear crank seals from them and paid £36.50 for both when Toyota wanted £73.59! (£13.60 & £59.99)

hermit
Trc Off

Postby hermit » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 pm

RS Tom-Hundred wrote:Sorry for the delay. I checked my pice of paper5 and I didnt actually get the prices for the main bearing bolts, Im afraid. I only got the con rod bolts and con rod nuts. And various other bits.

In case you need them, the con rod bolts are part number 13265-74020 and I was quoted £4.99 +VAT each and the con rod nuts are part number 90179-10123 and I was quoted £1.33 +VAT each. The prices were from Toyota in Cambridgeshire. Let me know if not having any luck though as i found a compant up the road from me who can get Toyota parts direct from Japan and much cheaper.

I got the front and rear crank seals from them and paid £36.50 for both when Toyota wanted £73.59! (£13.60 & £59.99)

Cheers anyway lad but the parts came from toyota and they are the correct parts.
Found a good website to order any genuine parts from Japan. http://jp-carparts.com/inquiry.php

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”