Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Service Manual / FSM / Wiring Diagram

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Service Manual / FSM / Wiring Diagram

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Just wondering if there are any links to good manuals for the Altezza as the only topics and stuff online I could find, seemed to lead to dead links.

Im after any info for various maintenance and upgrading jobs that Im interested in doing.

If there really isnt much available, has anyone got anything they can send me or upload please?

Or are there any IS200 ones on here or online that I can download and if so how much of the bodywork and wiring is shared by it and the RS200?

Cheers :)

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Service Manual / FSM / Wiring Diagram

Postby Trd Shane » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:42 pm

RS Tom-Hundred wrote:Just wondering if there are any links to good manuals for the Altezza as the only topics and stuff online I could find, seemed to lead to dead links.

Im after any info for various maintenance and upgrading jobs that Im interested in doing.

If there really isnt much available, has anyone got anything they can send me or upload please?

Or are there any IS200 ones on here or online that I can download and if so how much of the bodywork and wiring is shared by it and the RS200?

Cheers :)

This the only one I have seen so far

http://wrsm.nl/webimg/The_Book.pdf
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks very much for that, Shane :D That's a great start and will help with a good few things :)

I need to adjust my fan/aux belts as got a bit of squealing when very cold for few seconds so that one job (I haven't read through all the above so may be in there?) and I ideally need some wiring diagrams as I need to look at my alarm/central locking wiring, possibly fitting a "lights on" buzzer and also fitting my reversing sensors kit and removing/disabling the existing reversing beep etc.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Anyone have any RS200 wiring diagrams please? Cheers :)

peter0991
Altezza Guru

Postby peter0991 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:16 am

Ive got diagrams, but they are in Russian. What are you after specifically?

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:32 am

Cool :) Are they in colour? Or do I need to translate the Russian for the wire colours?

Are they in paper or electronic form?

Im specifically after the details with regards to the central locking motor, hazards, interior light controls and possibly the horn as I need to check all aspects of how the alarm is wired in and also link it to the central locking please.
Also any details about the "in reverse" buzzer cos I want to remove that and the wires for the reversing lights so that I can wire in my reversing sensor kit please?

But If you have the diagrams in electronic form I would be interested in getting all of them off you for future projects please. Send me a PM if it is easier to discuss it like that :) Cheers

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”