ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Seen an Altezza around with TezzaWorld stickers or even without? Post up here & see if it someone on here!
Dan
Site Admin

Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Postby Dan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:34 pm

Anyone on here get left dead by a by my blue Altezza half an hour ago on the road going past paypal near Blanch. He was definetly going for it as when i overtook a Learner so did he, sort of faded into a white dot on the horizon after that. Sorry for not waiting! It must have been an IS200! or a sleepy driver at the wheel or a tiptronic!(/digs Noel in the Ribs :wink: )

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm

altezza's racin :shock: poor leaner driver's in fear of their life's :twisted:
whats the world comin to... :lol:

may he thought you where only drivin a is200 Dan.

Noel

Re: Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Postby Noel » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Dan wrote:Anyone on here get left dead by a by my blue Altezza half an hour ago on the road going past paypal near Blanch. He was definetly going for it as when i overtook a Learner so did he, sort of faded into a white dot on the horizon after that. Sorry for not waiting! It must have been an IS200! or a sleepy driver at the wheel or a tiptronic!(/digs Noel in the Ribs :wink: )

maybe it was an IS200 :P .... before you gloat too much... i pissed all over an IS200 one night coming home from cork, he had his IS lowered , big kit, barrel exhaust .... but when he floored it to pass traffic i went with him and nearly ran into the back of it.... muuuuhaaaahhhaaa :twisted:

ps... to think i spent 6 months wanting an IS200 :oops: , so glad the leather and spec didn't win me over as i'd always be regretting the lack of power :cry:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:41 pm

ye it was defo a is200 i remember seeing it before in the car park in the shopping centre near me a few times. he was up my arse all the way in traffic and trying to get passed me. i thought it was the white altezza i had just seen in KFC and he came after me to say hi! then as i turned left down a nice long straight around the learner, i saw it was orange! i know theres nothing slow about the tiptronics.

Must have been the RS200 badge on the back that fooled him!

jamtezza
Noob!

Postby jamtezza » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:05 pm

well u guys can stay there dissing is200/ as2oo
i got one and im yet to lose to anybody, heck im even running stock evo's and impreza'a, but het i guess its the amount of work huh

i wanna get it on the dyno to see how much hp im hittin tho
but dont diss

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi mate, well the aint too much competition against a standard IS/AS200, im sure if they were turbo'ed or supercharged it would be a different story. What mode have you got done to yours? In your profile it says your drive a 2002 Altezza?

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

unless you changed the engine it will no way keep up with an evo or subaru i had a go with a supercharged is200 with a lot of work done to it and we were side by side to 145mph.Dont get me wrong they are a lovely car but they just dont have the power.A friend of mine has a standered evo6 and it will leave my altezza sittin id be better off trying to race him in reverse :lol: .and mine is the rs200 not the as200 so sorry mate unless its a 1.3 replica evo not a chance.
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Return to “Was it you?”