Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Seen an Altezza around with TezzaWorld stickers or even without? Post up here & see if it someone on here!
Dan
Site Admin

Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Postby Dan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:34 pm

Anyone on here get left dead by a by my blue Altezza half an hour ago on the road going past paypal near Blanch. He was definetly going for it as when i overtook a Learner so did he, sort of faded into a white dot on the horizon after that. Sorry for not waiting! It must have been an IS200! or a sleepy driver at the wheel or a tiptronic!(/digs Noel in the Ribs :wink: )

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm

altezza's racin :shock: poor leaner driver's in fear of their life's :twisted:
whats the world comin to... :lol:

may he thought you where only drivin a is200 Dan.

Noel

Re: Red/Orange Altezza/IS behind me

Postby Noel » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Dan wrote:Anyone on here get left dead by a by my blue Altezza half an hour ago on the road going past paypal near Blanch. He was definetly going for it as when i overtook a Learner so did he, sort of faded into a white dot on the horizon after that. Sorry for not waiting! It must have been an IS200! or a sleepy driver at the wheel or a tiptronic!(/digs Noel in the Ribs :wink: )

maybe it was an IS200 :P .... before you gloat too much... i pissed all over an IS200 one night coming home from cork, he had his IS lowered , big kit, barrel exhaust .... but when he floored it to pass traffic i went with him and nearly ran into the back of it.... muuuuhaaaahhhaaa :twisted:

ps... to think i spent 6 months wanting an IS200 :oops: , so glad the leather and spec didn't win me over as i'd always be regretting the lack of power :cry:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:41 pm

ye it was defo a is200 i remember seeing it before in the car park in the shopping centre near me a few times. he was up my arse all the way in traffic and trying to get passed me. i thought it was the white altezza i had just seen in KFC and he came after me to say hi! then as i turned left down a nice long straight around the learner, i saw it was orange! i know theres nothing slow about the tiptronics.

Must have been the RS200 badge on the back that fooled him!

jamtezza
Noob!

Postby jamtezza » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:05 pm

well u guys can stay there dissing is200/ as2oo
i got one and im yet to lose to anybody, heck im even running stock evo's and impreza'a, but het i guess its the amount of work huh

i wanna get it on the dyno to see how much hp im hittin tho
but dont diss

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi mate, well the aint too much competition against a standard IS/AS200, im sure if they were turbo'ed or supercharged it would be a different story. What mode have you got done to yours? In your profile it says your drive a 2002 Altezza?

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

unless you changed the engine it will no way keep up with an evo or subaru i had a go with a supercharged is200 with a lot of work done to it and we were side by side to 145mph.Dont get me wrong they are a lovely car but they just dont have the power.A friend of mine has a standered evo6 and it will leave my altezza sittin id be better off trying to race him in reverse :lol: .and mine is the rs200 not the as200 so sorry mate unless its a 1.3 replica evo not a chance.
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Return to “Was it you?”