ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

black tezza in lucan

Seen an Altezza around with TezzaWorld stickers or even without? Post up here & see if it someone on here!
thefridge
Tezza Fanatic!

black tezza in lucan

Postby thefridge » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Black tezza with tezzaworld stickers parked outside my house. Should have came in to buy a turbo kit ha ha

Rob
Altezza Guru

Re: black tezza in lucan

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am

thefridge wrote:Black tezza with tezzaworld stickers parked outside my house. Should have came in to buy a turbo kit ha ha

Twas me.. I live in the estate across the road from you! Seen you round a couple of times.

Won't be buying a turbo kit at the moment, unless you accept buttons? :)

thefridge
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby thefridge » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 am

I love the carbon the carbon looks great. Had a sneaky peak in the window.

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 am

thefridge wrote:I love the carbon the carbon looks great. Had a sneaky peak in the window.

I wish it was for styling reasons only - some feckers helped themselves to the stereo in the car as it sat in on the docks before I got it. There were some marks left on the dash and I could never get a match for the paint on the interior. The carbon kit was a neat way of covering it, doesn't look too bad either!

Return to “Was it you?”