Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Killarney Bike Fest 2010

Place to throw up any good videos or pics you might have come across
Evelyn

Killarney Bike Fest 2010

Postby Evelyn » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Me & my fella (as he is a biker) headed to Killarney for the bike fest last wkend. Its mainly a Harley festival, but they added Honda to the festival this year & now there calling it Bike Fest. We had a brilliant wkend weather was good and there was a good collection of bikes on show. Meet up with a few old friends and had a few scoops so happy days...I will diffently going back next year. There was way too many pics so the easiest way to show them was a youtube video 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jaypnuqczg

choopz
Altezza Guru

Re: Killarney Bike Fest 2010

Postby choopz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Nice editing there Ev, I also saw 2 Susuki Hayabusa's so it is a real bike fest after all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Yep there was 2 Hayabusa's there, the swing arm on that was just pure mad :shock: I think I would fairly be squeezing my ass cheeks on this :lol: frighten with the power of it :shock:

This contraption was entered in the Rat section & the idea of the show is u could only enter the show if the bike drove there. We seen this guy down the road in b&b trying to drive it down to the show and if it wasnt going to injure him the smoke from it would :lol:

Stones
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Stones » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Was good arite walked through it saturday night with da gurlfriend some mad bikes too many harleys tho!!

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Nice video Evelyn :) , looks like somewhere foreign with the lovely sunshine we had ... 8)

btw is that "The Brehon" in the background? thought they'd be too posh to let "bikers" hang around :lol:

mlcoolj
Altezza Guru

Postby mlcoolj » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 am

can't see the vid from work.. will check it at home.. the swing arm on the hayabusa is "normal" for me fron Curacao :lol: that's how they ride over there lol.. ask Choopz too, I think in Aruba it's the same shiz :lol:

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 am

Cool fit, That rat bike looks mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I Like it :oops:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

d2carazy
Clare rep

Postby d2carazy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:54 pm

cool video eve, looks like a good weekend and i taught you weere just going down for a dirty weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Stones wrote:Was good arite walked through it saturday night with da gurlfriend some mad bikes too many harleys tho!!

Well its 90% Harley based, hog (harley owners group) ireland they organise they whole meet. I was actually shocked there was so many harleys in the country they have multiplied over the last 6yrs or so.

Noel wrote:Nice video Evelyn :) , looks like somewhere foreign with the lovely sunshine we had ... 8)

btw is that "The Brehon" in the background? thought they'd be too posh to let "bikers" hang around :lol:

Its there 4th year there and thats they joy of the recession :lol: , but dont be fooled they where still able to charge good prices for the accommodation, needless to say we didnt stay there :lol:

Damok wrote:Cool fit, That rat bike looks mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I Like it :oops:

Yep I loved the rat bike, that wasnt the maddest rat I have seen, but still looked the buisness. It actually got alot of attention more so that alot of the bikes there. I like the rat look always have, it just shows more imagination & a bit of the personality of the person that owns it.

mlcoolj wrote:can't see the vid from work.. will check it at home.. the swing arm on the hayabusa is "normal" for me fron Curacao :lol: that's how they ride over there lol.. ask Choopz too, I think in Aruba it's the same shiz :lol:

Ya its only really a new thing over here. We would probably have more customs in this country well 60/40. There would be a few hayabusas, I know a woman that drives one and I admire her. I personally think there a bit over powered,but I think they will produce more faster bike eventually.

d2carazy wrote:cool video eve, looks like a good weekend and i taught you weere just going down for a dirty weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& who said I didnt :wink: :lol:

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

^^^^^ I LOVE THAT 8) 8) 8)

One way of showing off the turbo anyway!

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 pm

lanigan wrote:^^^^^ I LOVE THAT 8) 8) 8)

One way of showing off the turbo anyway!

If you got it fault it :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

choopz
Altezza Guru

Postby choopz » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Yep mlcoolj is totally wright here and in Curacao and also Bonaire they run some really long swing arms on bikes here are some examples.

Linky 1.

Linky 2.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Ya its pure madness, really only a track thing I think!!

bubbstezza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby bubbstezza » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

the busa above the rat bike is my olders brothers he has his nos in the swinging arm he is puutin a longer arm on it aswel a wider back wheel and a hydraullic suspension so there will be no side stand jus rise it up and drive on...
sorry guard i got here as quick as i could!!

www.Bubblres1.bebo.com

Return to “Pic & video vault”