Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

New Pics + New Alloys

Place to throw up any good videos or pics you might have come across
User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Went for abit of a drive with a freind today took a few pictures with my new alloys. :) Car isnt 100% clean but i was too lazy to wash it today lol :D

Buddyclub p1's on the front
Buddyclub p1 Racing SF II's on the back

Image

Image

Image

Eat,Sleep,Toyota 8) And my reflection lol
Image

Image

Image

Image

Had a look under the car a week or two back and im fairly sure theres a decat already fitted dont think kelly ever noticed this :?

Another small addition maybe during the week. Then ill be on the look out for more parts im after :mrgreen:

User avatar
Squire
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Kilkenny

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby Squire » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Cool pics, nice location for them aswell....that in inistioge or tommytown??? :o
CAUTION!!....1 JZ Conversion under Construction!!

TEZMANIAN DEVIL!!

TOC Link- http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/u3- http://www.bebo.com/Pip_Dunne

User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Squire wrote:Cool pics, nice location for them aswell....that in inistioge or tommytown??? :o


Out in Kells another nice spot or two out there aswell. We'll go out for a few pics when you get your Tezza back. :)

User avatar
charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: wicklow

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby charley-bobbet » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

looks sweet where did you get the trd stickers for rear doors or where they on it when you got it

User avatar
Squire
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Kilkenny

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby Squire » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:14 pm

TEZZAfrank wrote:Out in Kells another nice spot or two out there aswell. We'll go out for a few pics when you get your Tezza back. :)


No doubt lad, may aswell make the most of the good weather!! :P
CAUTION!!....1 JZ Conversion under Construction!!

TEZMANIAN DEVIL!!

TOC Link- http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/u3- http://www.bebo.com/Pip_Dunne

User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 pm

charley-bobbet wrote:looks sweet where did you get the trd stickers for rear doors or where they on it when you got it


They were on it when i bought the car. Should be able to find them on the internet.

User avatar
Richie_c
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1744
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby Richie_c » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 pm

They werent cheap anyway!

Why two different wheels though??
300 rwhp thanks to
Image

User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Richie_c wrote:They werent cheap anyway!

Why two different wheels though??


I love the look of having the two different sets of wheels your not gona see it done on many cars :) and because i got them for 300 euro with two good tyres and wheel nuts for the back ones lol :D

User avatar
Richie_c
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1744
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby Richie_c » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

I wouldnt be mad on the two seperate sets but sure each to their own! Although at that price you couldnt really go wrong!
300 rwhp thanks to
Image

User avatar
tezza mick
Altezza Guru
Posts: 922
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 am
Location: galway

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby tezza mick » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:32 am

think i seen them wheels on done deal they really look well on a black car.

User avatar
roundymoony
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Waterford

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby roundymoony » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 am

Looks good.i like the wheels :D

User avatar
candleguy10
Trc Off
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm
Location: Kilkenny

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby candleguy10 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 am

Ye its looking well man,keeping bad(faster) company though! :lol:

User avatar
raffo
Altezza Guru
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Meath

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby raffo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:07 pm

TEZZAfrank wrote:
Squire wrote:Cool pics, nice location for them aswell....that in inistioge or tommytown??? :o


Out in Kells another nice spot or two out there aswell. We'll go out for a few pics when you get your Tezza back. :)



think i spotted u driving by that evening, i was parked outside a pub and noticed the stickers......ya don't see many of them!!! :lol: looks sweet!!

User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:49 pm

candleguy10 wrote:Ye its looking well man,keeping bad(faster) company though! :lol:


Faster? thats not possible :D

User avatar
TEZZAfrank
Trc Off
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: New Pics + New Alloys

Postby TEZZAfrank » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 pm

raffo wrote:
TEZZAfrank wrote:
Squire wrote:Cool pics, nice location for them aswell....that in inistioge or tommytown??? :o


Out in Kells another nice spot or two out there aswell. We'll go out for a few pics when you get your Tezza back. :)



think i spotted u driving by that evening, i was parked outside a pub and noticed the stickers......ya don't see many of them!!! :lol: looks sweet!!


Thanks man didnt see you probably would of pulled in if i noticed tezzaworld stickers :D


Return to “Pic & video vault”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest