Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Done deal watch!!

Place to throw up any good videos or pics you might have come across
User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am

D700 / RS200

User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 am

D700 / RS200

User avatar
tezza mick
Altezza Guru
Posts: 922
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 am
Location: galway

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby tezza mick » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 pm


User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 am

Sweet Jesus! Some car.. :shock: :roll:
D700 / RS200

User avatar
murphman07
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 am
Location: Kerry

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby murphman07 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 am

banan1984 wrote:Sweet Jesus! Some car.. :shock: :roll:


X2
All factory extra's Garda, I swear!

User avatar
neilis200
Trc Off
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: clare/limerick

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby neilis200 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

jes that s14.5 would be some yoke to move
If the cross is empty. proceed with caution

KillianoIS
Trc On!
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:21 am
Location: Mallow, Cork, Ireland

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby KillianoIS » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 pm

anyone see this go up last week? mint! http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4731977
is it a members car?
Roundabouts are fun when wet...

daveo
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby daveo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:51 pm

KillianoIS wrote:anyone see this go up last week? mint! http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4731977
is it a members car?


was chatting to him last week killian. hes only testing the water. he has it nearly 6 yrs and just thinking of a change , says he wont drop a penny.....too rite. tis identical to my old is200, id still be getting mad notions!!:)

User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

D700 / RS200

User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 am

D700 / RS200

User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby banan1984 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:50 pm

D700 / RS200

keepersideways
Trc On!
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm
Location: mayo

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby keepersideways » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:03 pm

banan1984 wrote:
and "shitbox":

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4829842



how in the name of god did he sell that ball of sugar.. last march that car was MINT. one owner from japan, then it slowly started to get wreaked, was on track, roof cover in dents ever bushin hanging outa it kit in bits cut springs, no 2way a pure hanger....

User avatar
murphman07
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 am
Location: Kerry

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby murphman07 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 pm

keepersideways wrote:
banan1984 wrote:
and "shitbox":

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4829842



how in the name of god did he sell that ball of sugar.. last march that car was MINT. one owner from japan, then it slowly started to get wreaked, was on track, roof cover in dents ever bushin hanging outa it kit in bits cut springs, no 2way a pure hanger....


sad to see this, twas in good enough nick when it was in mayo before xmas, way preferred the other wheels that were on it, think they were rays....
All factory extra's Garda, I swear!

keepersideways
Trc On!
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm
Location: mayo

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby keepersideways » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:25 am

murphman07 wrote:
keepersideways wrote:
banan1984 wrote:
and "shitbox":

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4829842



how in the name of god did he sell that ball of sugar.. last march that car was MINT. one owner from japan, then it slowly started to get wreaked, was on track, roof cover in dents ever bushin hanging outa it kit in bits cut springs, no 2way a pure hanger....


sad to see this, twas in good enough nick when it was in mayo before xmas, way preferred the other wheels that were on it, think they were rays....


it had been out on track at that stage and had been hit a few times.. my mate bought it from the first owner, there was a tiny mark on the sill before it got skirts, while he had it a gang of foreigners kicked in the 1/4 panel but we got it fairly well pushed out.. then the new owner hit something diffin and smashed the kit and small bits, then 3 gear boxes into it, out on track, had a few owners between, we went and looked at it when it was in galway roof cover in dents kit all cracked and damaged, the front was a diff colours and panels replaced cut springs no 2way as advertised every and i mean EVERY bushin hanging out of it, it was possibly one of the unsafest jap cars iv ever drivin.. engine mounts goosed in it to.. them rays gramlights were all buckled anyway..

Image

User avatar
tezza mick
Altezza Guru
Posts: 922
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 am
Location: galway

Re: Done deal watch!!

Postby tezza mick » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am

banan1984 wrote:Fair play to him!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4951243


Just seen that unreal :lol:


Return to “Pic & video vault”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest