Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

different clocks

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
differshane
Trc On!
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:51 am
Location: donegal/ireland

Postby differshane » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 pm

hw hard is it to get those clocks to work in a 99 car im very tempted to go on the hunt for them

User avatar
Dan
Site Admin
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: Dublin

Postby Dan » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:05 pm

pm Mr Singh for some installation help if u find some

User avatar
Z_Edition
Trc Off
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby Z_Edition » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:31 am

man, looks gorgeous...too pricey and my car's auto... :cry:
Image
POWER トヨタ アルテッツァ 3S-GE

User avatar
Bobby
South East Rep
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:58 am
Location: south east

Postby Bobby » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Z_Edition wrote:man, looks gorgeous...too pricey and my car's auto... :cry:


you can get them for auto cars too
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

User avatar
Z_Edition
Trc Off
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby Z_Edition » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:14 pm

Bobby wrote:
Z_Edition wrote:man, looks gorgeous...too pricey and my car's auto... :cry:


you can get them for auto cars too


is that so? way cool...but still will burn a hole in my pocket... :cry:
Image

POWER トヨタ アルテッツァ 3S-GE

User avatar
Bobby
South East Rep
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:58 am
Location: south east

Postby Bobby » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Z_Edition wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Z_Edition wrote:man, looks gorgeous...too pricey and my car's auto... :cry:


you can get them for auto cars too


is that so? way cool...but still will burn a hole in my pocket... :cry:


there scaldy allright
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!


Return to “Where to buy??”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron