Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Best broadband package

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:57 pm

There's nearly 40o houses around me and my broadband is grand. Not everyone will have broadband and not everyone will be using it at the same time.

baristaa
Noob!

Re: Best broadband package

Postby baristaa » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 am

S P A M

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Re: Best broadband package

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Iv rang broadband companies so much its unreal so i will try explain as best i can lol.

If you use alot of youtube,xbox,ps3/4, facebook and so on you will want alot of internet usage!
Now when they say unlimited it doesnt actually mean unlimited. I dont know why they say that. But on the phone always ask them exactly how much usage can you use within your deal! If they say you can use as much as you want without ever being charged extra then thats ok.

Also ring them and give them your house phone number and ask how much MB your line can handle. Theres is no point paying 50 euro a month for 50 MB broadband if it can only handle 3MB if theres another deal for 30 euro a month for 6-8MB broadband. Personally im with sky now any their great but we have a tv bundle pack and you only want the internet i believe.

Iv been with vodaphone before and they were good to. And i see they have a deal now for 35 euro a month you get "unlimited" broadband" (ask them what that REALLY means) and a free modem ( sometimes they cost up to 80 euro) and the first 3 months are free. And its up to 70MB broadband. you wont get that lol but anyway!

Thats a great great deal IF the "unlimited" broadband actually means UNLIMITED!

Return to “Where to buy??”