ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

front bumber ???

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
dc5altezza
Trc Off

front bumber ???

Postby dc5altezza » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:57 pm

anyone help me findin a front bumber for a 00 beams. want a std... mine made friends with a tow bar :oops:

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 pm

You could try a few breakers yards around the place, there's a few tezzas for breaking around the place at the mo.

johnsons63
Noob!

Re: front bumber ???

Postby johnsons63 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am

I'm trying to remove my front bumper on my tezza to install some new headlights but i having a hard time removing it. It seems like there is something else holding it in right at the corner of the headlight. Have any of you guys had any similar problems doing this?

93 Formula Mods: 383, LE2 Heads/Intake, 226/230 cam, 52MM TB, Magnaflow cat back, LT headers, Warrior Products, CAI, SFC, Strut Brace, Adj LCA, Adj Panhard, Relocated Torque Arm, Progressive Rate Springs, Short Throw Shifter

Robin H
Southern England Rep

Re: front bumber ???

Postby Robin H » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 am

The is a fixing screw in the very top corners of the bumper where it meets the wings, you have to pull back the wheel arch liner to be able to get to the screws
Deals on Anodised Altezza parts.... cooling panels and battery bars..

If you are a UK member and interested in club meets please sign up here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7729

Please Support TezzaWorld
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8309

Club stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724

Blitz Turbo Altezza RS220
I wish I had more time.....

Return to “Where to buy??”