ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Intercooler

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Intercooler

Postby Trd Shane » Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey guys looking for an intercooler kit for the greddy turbo anyone know anybody with one :D or where I could get one cheap enough
Or even know where there is a detailed dimensions write up so I can get it made ( as in the pipe length diameter etc etc )
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Re: Intercooler

Postby Soiled » Thu May 08, 2014 2:39 am

Pretty sure Nick the site trader sells them, they're not cheap but even the small GReddy kit (I have it) is very future proof, I have it running 355rwkW @1.6 bar boost with no issues.

If you do make your own get a branded intercooler as the cheap eBay specials are cheap for a reason, and are much heavier and less efficient.

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Soiled wrote:Pretty sure Nick the site trader sells them, they're not cheap but even the small GReddy kit (I have it) is very future proof, I have it running 355rwkW @1.6 bar boost with no issues.

If you do make your own get a branded intercooler as the cheap eBay specials are cheap for a reason, and are much heavier and less efficient.

What mods are you running ??
That can't be on stock internals ???

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Postby Soiled » Fri May 09, 2014 12:15 am

Not stock internals no, there is a full list in the members garage page if you'd like to look.

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

Soiled wrote:Not stock internals no, there is a full list in the members garage page if you'd like to look.

I will indeed :D

Return to “Where to buy??”