Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Intercooler

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Intercooler

Postby Trd Shane » Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey guys looking for an intercooler kit for the greddy turbo anyone know anybody with one :D or where I could get one cheap enough
Or even know where there is a detailed dimensions write up so I can get it made ( as in the pipe length diameter etc etc )
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Re: Intercooler

Postby Soiled » Thu May 08, 2014 2:39 am

Pretty sure Nick the site trader sells them, they're not cheap but even the small GReddy kit (I have it) is very future proof, I have it running 355rwkW @1.6 bar boost with no issues.

If you do make your own get a branded intercooler as the cheap eBay specials are cheap for a reason, and are much heavier and less efficient.

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Soiled wrote:Pretty sure Nick the site trader sells them, they're not cheap but even the small GReddy kit (I have it) is very future proof, I have it running 355rwkW @1.6 bar boost with no issues.

If you do make your own get a branded intercooler as the cheap eBay specials are cheap for a reason, and are much heavier and less efficient.

What mods are you running ??
That can't be on stock internals ???

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Postby Soiled » Fri May 09, 2014 12:15 am

Not stock internals no, there is a full list in the members garage page if you'd like to look.

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

Soiled wrote:Not stock internals no, there is a full list in the members garage page if you'd like to look.

I will indeed :D

Return to “Where to buy??”