ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Radio/cd Player fascia & Radio Bandwidth

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
klck2000
Noob!

Radio/cd Player fascia & Radio Bandwidth

Postby klck2000 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi,

I know there is some topic in the site about where to get a radio fascia for something like 20e but i cant find it at all on the site.i want to take the standard cd player/radio out and put a different 1 din one in, so thats why i need a fascia

also, if i get an irish/europe cd player, do i still need a band expander for the radio stations to work??

Thanks
Klck2000

roberte
Trc Off

Postby roberte » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:45 pm

I got the fascia and ISO wiring loom adaptor in Sound Decision in Clondalkin for €55.

R.

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:19 pm

no expander needed for new headunit but you do need the ISO adapter , info in the How-To section

bubbstezza
Tezza Fanatic!

radio

Postby bubbstezza » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:17 am

i got the standard one take outta mine and jus bought the spacer off the lexus main dealers for e40 and the new head unit i got slotted straight in and i got an extra pocket in my centre console...
sorry guard i got here as quick as i could!!

www.Bubblres1.bebo.com

klck2000
Noob!

Postby klck2000 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:03 pm

thanks fo the help lads
Klck2000

Dan
Site Admin

Re: radio

Postby Dan » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm

bubbstezza wrote:i got the standard one take outta mine and jus bought the spacer off the lexus main dealers for e40 and the new head unit i got slotted straight in and i got an extra pocket in my centre console...

any pictures of it?

roberte
Trc Off

Re: radio

Postby roberte » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:25 pm

bubbstezza wrote:i got an extra pocket in my centre console...

I found the pocket to be pretty much useless. Anything that's in it gets promptly dumped on the floor when you put the boot down. :)

R.

Noel

Postby Noel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 pm

I found the pocket to be pretty much useless. Anything that's in it gets promptly dumped on the floor when you put the boot down.

true true.... :wink:

think Dan wants pictures as the official Toyota one doesn't have a pocket but the audio-leads one does.... so whats the story there? main dealer selling poorer quality parts as their own...

I have the audio-leads one and it works ok but the finish is far from perfect ... ie the Dash is smooth but they have a knobbly effect??? :cry: dopey bastards.....

Return to “Where to buy??”