ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

clutch fork

Looking for a part? dunno where to get it in Ireland? Ask here
dots
Tezza Fanatic!

clutch fork

Postby dots » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:15 pm

rite went to change my clutch last nite an spotted my fork was the problem rang toyota and was told they stopped makin them but he was able to give me a part number 31204-43010 cant understand this any help lads be great
DOTS

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:21 pm

That just sounds stupid. What are you supposed to do with a part number if the piece still cant be got from toyota. Maybe ring some bigger toyota garage and see what they can do for you. The guy just sounds lazy and couldn't be bothered

dots
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby dots » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

that was toyota irl, lexus and toyota have split companys agian. so now alot of the altezza parts have to be got from a lexus main dealer and the rest from toyota neither company really take responsiblity for the car which makes it hard to get parts as toyota say get it off lexus and then lexus tells ya to get it off toyota :evil: :evil:
DOTS

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:58 pm

talk to 3S-GE he works for Toyota, can always rely on him to get u the part u need i can text him if u want as he doesn't be online much anymore since he doesn't have his Altezza anymore(Skyline scumbag!)

Return to “Where to buy??”