Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

rear hub bushings replacement and fitting

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
fitzi
Noob!

rear hub bushings replacement and fitting

Postby fitzi » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:49 pm

wel lads as ye probably know the rear hub bushings are a weak point in the altezzas and are a disaster to replace with toyota telling you that you have to buy two whole hubs which costs over 700 euro and other wise its next to impossible to get the bushings on there own..your troubles are over !! I can make up these bushings and fit them for you so you wont be pullin out your hair trying to find a replacement or buyin the two hubs of toyota..give me a ring on 0873122231

raffo
Altezza Guru

Re: rear hub bushings replacement and fitting

Postby raffo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:45 am

Where are you based? And what prices you talking for bushing on its own, as a pair, or fitting etc?

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 am

nice to hear it.i spend huge amount euro for my bushings,but after i have it done i found this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REAR-STUB-AXEL-BU ... _663wt_905
your number saved now in my phone :wink:
do it once and do it right !!!

fitzi
Noob!

Postby fitzi » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am

im in south tipperary,250 for da bushings (pair) and fitted...

fitzi
Noob!

Postby fitzi » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

yea give me a ring any time lad.. I been onto that guy on ebay myself few times hes in galway it forty per bushin or sumin like tat..and before i started makin em for myself and makin em and fittin them for people, anytime i rang that guy he didn have them and then by da time you pay for them and get them delivered and find someone to fit them is a disaster..if you give me a few days notice i can have them made and ready and will fit them on a sat for you..im doin this as a whole deal not sellin the bushins seperatley it wouldnt be worth my while otherwise..so any more questions give me a ring on number above thanks :)

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”