Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

suspension help

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
differshane
Trc On!

suspension help

Postby differshane » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:58 am

hi guys i have a 99 tezza manual and want to do something to help the suspension dont want to go nut maybe you guy could recommend a good lowering spring thatll stiffen it up a good bit without being too harsh at the same time,

was thinking off a cusco 3 point strut brace cause i saw one on a tezza at japfest

was also thinking of anti roll bars

to be honest i want the car to be more controlable if it slides because its dangerous as standard but at the same time i dont have huge amounts of free money to go buy the best of everything :oops:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 am

Anti roll bars will probably make the biggest difference to your handling, compared to the other options you mentioned, lowering springs don't really make much difference, just lower a bit, the difference in stiffness isn't really noticeable. Strut braces are more for a bit of bling under the bonnet than any extra gain in handling. Maybe try a rear uprated ARB and rear strut and see how that feels for ya

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”