Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

light problem!

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
Mac!
Trc Off

light problem!

Postby Mac! » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 pm

one of my hids went the other day..iv noticed alot of condensation on inside of the light..wud that hav caused it to go??how do i stop the condensation or how do i get rid of it??tanx...

donut46
Meath Rep

Re: light problem!

Postby donut46 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

drill small hole to get rid of the condentsation... broken wire, loose connection, ballast for the hid could be gone its only finding which it is to see where your problem is
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

greeneyes
Noob!

Postby greeneyes » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 am

The lights are made from two pieces glued together, so take it out and check the sealant between the front and the back. Hit it with some silicon if it looks suspicious anywhere.

Leaving the lights on as much as possible should dry the water out- put them on during the day and pretend you're a Volvo driver! :lol:

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 pm

greeneyes wrote:put them on during the day and pretend you're a Volvo driver! :lol:

That's officially recommended here. They had a big media campaign with road signs and everything, encoraging people to use low beams on at all times. It lowers accident rates, apparently.

Damok

Postby Damok » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 pm

I have my dip's on at all times, , You'd be surprised the people around this neck of the woods
that just pull out in front of you and then say they didnt see you :roll: , especialy when its raining. :x
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”