Thinking of getting a set of these, can get them at a good price. Anyone any experience of them?
My mate had them fitted to his Starlet & it transformed the handling but was a bit rough on bumps etc but we were informed that this partly had to do with the size of the car & stiffness etc. Another person I know had them on a Supra & said they were savage, comfy too.
Anyone seen them on an Altezza?
D2 Racing Coilovers Feature:
- Fully adjustable (36-way dampening(51mm shocks), and ride height)
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm)
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates!
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- 1 year warranty