ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

hit a kerb the other day.

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
james1485
Tezza Fanatic!

hit a kerb the other day.

Postby james1485 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:19 pm

going to work the other morning i went round a corner and the car steped out, went right round and the drivers side back wheel bounce up on a kerb.

now my wheel is out of line its tilted in at the front. checked all the arms etc. they all seem fine. what else could i have bent?
my bearing is also wrecked.

i was told that the hud craddle could be bent. any1 else done this before?

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 pm

stick up a picture if u can. can you take the wheel off?

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 am

You could be lucky mate it might just be the alignment out.But if you have bent the hub carrier they are 240 euro + the vat and 80 odd for the bearing
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Ricey
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Ricey » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 am

The same thing happend me a few weeks ago and it was fine thank god!
I hit a curb an the tire cane off the wheel i was thinking iv f something else up too but it worked out ok for me n only cost me a a fiver to get it fixed.
Hope your is ok bro :)

james1485
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby james1485 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

markrs200 wrote:You could be lucky mate it might just be the alignment out.But if you have bent the hub carrier they are 240 euro + the vat and 80 odd for the bearing

Thanks mate. i never even thought of the alignment, drove down today after seeing you post and got it checked. it sorted it ok. the only thing is my bearing is f**ked, need it changed but got 1 for £44.

i ordered a hub carrier from toyota on saturday and i was due to lift it 2morrow. that would of been a waste of time n money.

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”