Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

hit a kerb the other day.

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
james1485
Tezza Fanatic!

hit a kerb the other day.

Postby james1485 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:19 pm

going to work the other morning i went round a corner and the car steped out, went right round and the drivers side back wheel bounce up on a kerb.

now my wheel is out of line its tilted in at the front. checked all the arms etc. they all seem fine. what else could i have bent?
my bearing is also wrecked.

i was told that the hud craddle could be bent. any1 else done this before?

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 pm

stick up a picture if u can. can you take the wheel off?

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 am

You could be lucky mate it might just be the alignment out.But if you have bent the hub carrier they are 240 euro + the vat and 80 odd for the bearing
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Ricey
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Ricey » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 am

The same thing happend me a few weeks ago and it was fine thank god!
I hit a curb an the tire cane off the wheel i was thinking iv f something else up too but it worked out ok for me n only cost me a a fiver to get it fixed.
Hope your is ok bro :)

james1485
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby james1485 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

markrs200 wrote:You could be lucky mate it might just be the alignment out.But if you have bent the hub carrier they are 240 euro + the vat and 80 odd for the bearing

Thanks mate. i never even thought of the alignment, drove down today after seeing you post and got it checked. it sorted it ok. the only thing is my bearing is f**ked, need it changed but got 1 for £44.

i ordered a hub carrier from toyota on saturday and i was due to lift it 2morrow. that would of been a waste of time n money.

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”