Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Failed NCT leaking shock

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Failed NCT leaking shock

Postby FT2DFLR » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 pm

All right folks went for the NCT today and was expecting some sort of emissions failure if anything, but i ended up failing it on 2 thing one was that one of my front light decided to fog up last night and i couldn't get it clear before i got there and secondly apparently my rear left shock is leaking or they think its leaking there not to sure as the suspension is perfectly balanced at the back, so how much is it gonna cost me if i have to replaced the rear shock and will i be able to get them from Mr T.

Also anyone know of a scrapped 02 tezza i could get a front light outa as i'd replace mine now if i could pick one up cheap other wise i'll just make sure i get it dried out before the next test

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:06 pm

take a blowdrier to your light that will dry it out
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby FT2DFLR » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:28 am

ok just to update rang toyota last week 90 quid a pop for the 2 rear shock which is'nt as bad as i taught it would be and as bobby said above get a hiar dryer to the front light and cross my fingerws on the day

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”