Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Fensport springs

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
Trc On!

Fensport springs

Postby 98 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 pm

well lads.was jus wundering did anyone buy lowering springs from fensport.on the website they have eibach and their own brand,their own are cheaper and lower the front more which i would like but they mite jus be cheap s@3!.i tink a number of people have said eibach are the best spring for the tezza as they are still comfortable and not bouncy,but just if anyone had bought the fensport ones id like 2 kno how they got one.thanxs in advance,andrew.

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Welcome.... :)

if you lower it alot you'll also need to fit shorter damper's as the standard ones would bottom out and probably get fooked in a short time...

:wink:

Moe
Trc Off

Postby Moe » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:50 pm

I bought Eibachs from Fensport.. They actually recommended them above their own springs. The front of the car is just perfect now, with the top of the tyre just below the wheelarch (standard rims). The rear could come down another 12-25mm to be perfect, but as the car is still comfortable yet firmer than standard, I ain't complaining.

altezzaboy
Trc Off

Postby altezzaboy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 pm

what did you drop her by moe i went 40 and theres not much of a difference
if in doubt dff er out

Moe
Trc Off

Postby Moe » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Its hard to say exactly.. the Eibach info didn't actually specify a figure.. just said uprated lowering springs. The car did lower alright but its not slammed by any means..

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”