Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Altezza / IS200 Wheel alignment in UK (South East)

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
ESXTEZZ
Tezza Fanatic!

Altezza / IS200 Wheel alignment in UK (South East)

Postby ESXTEZZ » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 am

Ive been trying to get a good geometry setup on my altezza for ages now and its not cheap paying big companies every time to use their hunter laser alignment equipment.
I recently found a company near me called Skidmarques who are based in Brentwood essex and were willing to experiment with setups, we have tried a few different settings including those used by tony at wheels in motion and ive found what i think is the perfect setup for tyre life and handling.
I highly recomend this place and the staff (Grahame) who tried really hard to get the setup to the specs i wanted, also whilst your there you can have as much free tea and coffe as you like with internet access aswell 8)
If anone needs geometry specs il email them over, drift setup will require more toe out on the rear.

m_0_m_0
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Altezza / IS200 Wheel alignment in UK (South East)

Postby m_0_m_0 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

how much did they charge mate and whats the difference between their set up and wheel in motion?? i had mine done at WIM before i had my accident last winter and the tyres were wearing evenly.

thanks

mo

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Re: Altezza / IS200 Wheel alignment in UK (South East)

Postby mike_01 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Need mine done front toe/camber is killing the tyres on inner edge only done 4k if that :cry:
no where near me has anything but if you could send some spec's over might beable to get something sorted please :mrgreen:

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”