Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

bushing

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
markrs200
Limerick Rep

bushing

Postby markrs200 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Hows things lads i have a small problem the outer bushing on the rear lower control arm is gone in the car .I was onto toyota and the said i have to buy the whole hub just for one bushing :evil: .I rang fensport and they have the inner one listed but cant get the outer one surely there is something i can do rather than buy the whole new hub :x
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

diarmuid sligo
Trc On!

Postby diarmuid sligo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:16 pm

i had the same prob only mine wasn so bad. its the hub bush and is compressed into it so cant be bought seprately!

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Thanks for your reply mate i have tried everything and there is no way around it ,i have to buy the whole hub
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:37 am

markrs200 wrote:Thanks for your reply mate i have tried everything and there is no way around it ,i have to buy the whole hub

Ah man that sucks! gonna be bringing mine into the local garage soon for a check up, hope nothings wrong with it!
Kerry Rep

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”