Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Full service kit for Altezza.

Anything related to cars
FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Full service kit for Altezza.

Postby FT2DFLR » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 am

If yer in Meath (and i know its a big spot so may not suit) but the lads in couture autos specialize in Jap cars they're located between dunboyne and summer hill very reasonable on price and more than happy to work with part you buy else where

http://www.couture-auto.com/

sxe10mike
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby sxe10mike » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 am

Thats only about 30 minutes away from where I live. Maybe 40 minutes. I'll have a look into it thanks. :)
Why complain when nobody listens?

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Postby jarocki » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm

sxe10mike wrote:The prices nick is quoting too are brilliant. I love Toyota but the you cannot get anything off the dealers if your car is an import or years old. A bit sad really. I am ordering the full kit off Nick next week. :) God bless that man! :)

out of curiosity what comes in the service kit?

Noel

Postby Noel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:40 pm

jarocki wrote:
sxe10mike wrote:The prices nick is quoting too are brilliant. I love Toyota but the you cannot get anything off the dealers if your car is an import or years old. A bit sad really. I am ordering the full kit off Nick next week. :) God bless that man! :)

out of curiosity what comes in the service kit?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4273

everything you need except a mechanic :)

delboydub
Trc On!

Postby delboydub » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

getting my timing belt done with everything included from a garage in kilbarrick in dublin beside a toyota dealer who wouldnt do it hes charging me 300 euro for everything not a bad deal

Br3ntb0y
Trc On!

Postby Br3ntb0y » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Weird that Toyota is turning everyone down. I booked a service time with the Toyota dealer here in Galway and they didnt have any issues. The guy came out, looked at my car, we popped the hood and he took down the engine code etc. My appointment is on wed morning and they will even give me a ride to work that morning. Fingers crossed they dont turn me down me after already agreeing to help.

Br3ntb0y
Trc On!

Postby Br3ntb0y » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Evelyn wrote:I work for a main dealer (not Toyota) & we service all years, we do get regular calls from people that have been turned away from dealers saying they no longer service over 7yr old cars!!!! Why I dont know there profit to be made from older cars and they have more ware and tear.

During the boom :roll: they couldnt be arsed even pricing stuff for me in the main dealers and I am in the trade. They came up with as many excuses that they could "oh we would have to go back to miro film for that" "oh we wouldnt have any listing on that" e.t.c. so I just gave up on them.
Your completely right Carl for a country in the middle of recession alot of them have a funny way on doing business.

I didnt know you work for garage, but this is good news as even though i will have toyota do the service, i might need some help fitting a few new parts i am planning on ordering from nick.

Return to “Car chat”