Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

MPG!

Anything related to cars
zap branigan
Trc Off

MPG!

Postby zap branigan » Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 am

Hi guys I was just wondering what you guys are getting for your mpg ? If i put 10 liters in the car i get about 40 miles and thats not driving hard . It does pop from the exhaust some times which makes me think that she might be over fueling ?Any imput would be great thanks.

raffo
Altezza Guru

Re: MPG!

Postby raffo » Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm

at 136.9 for the petrol, i'm gettin around 80 - 100 km's for €10

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Sun May 16, 2010 1:36 pm

The only way to get an accurate reading is fill it completly and refill it again the following week and see how much it takes.

What kinda driving are you doing. I get about 460km to a tank and it worked out at 46miles for 10 litres I think. If your driving around town alot 40 seems ok, but not for long journeys its bad.

do you have a decat? mine pops occasionally since the decat went in. If you've a standard cat, I dont think it would be normal for it to pop though

zap branigan
Trc Off

Postby zap branigan » Sun May 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Its £1.26 a liter here and your mpg is not to different from me really .Makes me feel better thanks.

nivek
Trc Off

Postby nivek » Sun May 16, 2010 4:11 pm

mines alot worse than that
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it
because the only people who really know where it is
are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

zap branigan
Trc Off

Postby zap branigan » Sun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I must admit most of the time i only use it for work which is only 7 miles so i suppose it hasn`t even warmed up really . I only asked because i asked a tezza owner at jap fest and he said that he is getting much better mpg than me but the car does seam to be running sweet so from what you guys are saying all is A ok :D Thanks for the info guys great as always :wink:

Return to “Car chat”