Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Sellers lookin for mad money, give over will ya

Anything related to cars
danmc
Trc Off

Sellers lookin for mad money, give over will ya

Postby danmc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Its been gettin on my tits recently with people askin for ballony prices for cars, Some people askin mad money for cars.

NO OFFENSE but the country is on its knees not a chance in gettin big money for cars anymore, its time people realised that. You can never reclaim money put into cars to modify them, service is expected. People are denile about the price of cars . eg. lad rang me the other day for a swap with a mivec lancer sayin they wer worth 4k and when i said he was dreamin there only worth 2k he wudn have any of it.. mate of mine bought a 99 altezza less than 3 years ago for 17k he wont get 6k for it today and its a minter. hes lookin for 8 hes in coo-koo land to be honest. SENTIMENTAL VALUES CANNOT BE PASSED ON WITH THE SALE OF CARS, if you want to sell drop your price or just hold on to it if ya thinkin your loosin your bolox.
Ya cant piss on what ya cant catch!!!!!!!

Karl
Altezza Guru

Re: Sellers lookin for mad money, give over will ya

Postby Karl » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

well how can you put a price on a car im looking 9500 for an 02 and not really much luck and thats what there all going for roughly

Gav
Trc Off

Postby Gav » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

its because of the huge hits ppl are taking... like u sed ur mate spent 17 grand on the car now he will get 6 that is a huge loss... ive a 99 tezza got her feb 2 yrs ago payed 15 for it and added mods after have it up for 6 and a half big loss in 2 yrs have got a few looked at it all takin it but must get loan and never can in the end.....8 grand or 2 grand ppl just dont have the money to be buyin cars.

zap branigan
Trc Off

Postby zap branigan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

I got my 99 Altezza december 2009 and paided £4000 only has 40000 on the clock and is a minter, does seam that they have come down alot !!

GreddRob
Altezza Guru

Postby GreddRob » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm

I sold my 01 Tezza for 7 grand a few months back. It took a while to even get that.

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I have a full book of receipts with my car thats why I have a asking price of €7,800.
Apexi Exhaust System
New Toyota Dark Headlights
6000k Dip Beam Hids
Exedy Hyper Single Kit with Flywheel
17" Momo Corse Wheels
Tein Lowering Springs
Short Shifter
TRD Gear Knob
Front Ball Joints
2 New Front Shocks
Timing Belt Kit & Waterpump
Front & Rear Brake Pads & Rear Brake Shoes done
Rear Hub bushing done
Front trailing arm bushing done (TRD)
New Petrol Filter
Clifford Alarm
2 front top wishbone.

If anyone tells me I am asking too much, let them go out and buy the cheaper ones & they let them spend the money I have. For me it isnt a sentimental price, its a realistic price to me. The genuine Exedy kit cost me €900 alone. So if they think its too expensive they can move on.

GreddRob
Altezza Guru

Postby GreddRob » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 pm

I dont think you asking to much, My car was pretty standered and I only sold it for that money because I was out of work,

Return to “Car chat”