Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

many goin down to the GALWAY rally

Anything related to cars
Evelyn

Re: many goin down to the GALWAY rally

Postby Evelyn » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Anyone heading to this at the wkend, please take note after the rain last night the roads are in a terrible state espcially around loughrea town, potholes are a nightmare .

danmc
Trc Off

Postby danmc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm

evelyn passed by your house and that is in the middle of no where but its on one of the best roads ever especially up through the forest
Ya cant piss on what ya cant catch!!!!!!!

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm

danmc wrote:evelyn passed by your house and that is in the middle of no where but its on one of the best roads ever especially up through the forest

:lol: :lol: Ur right it is in the middle of no where, well we do have a few neighbours, but u should see where my Granny lives :lol: nobody to be seen.
Thats my Mothers house & because where on a crossroad there is literary 4 ways into the house. I am up and down to Clare quite a bit from there & sometime we have to stand & the cross and deside which road where taking :lol: .
Now u can understand why I wasnt home for 3wks over the christmas they where snowed in up there. Mother wasnt too bad because she has a Rav but other wise I wouldnt have been able to go up there.
Back to the right where u seen the windmills them windmill roads are better that then the main road :shock: , they had to be reenforced and tard for the truck carrying the windmills.
All the roads is where my brother has learned to drive :lol:

Return to “Car chat”