Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

f**ckin boy racer rant

Anything related to cars
Dan
Site Admin

Re: f**ckin boy racer rant

Postby Dan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm

You can't say Garda are bad, sounds like you had too many bad experience's with them yourself. Few Garda on here that might be offended by your abusive comments. Good man Noel, on the ball.

I would have called the Gards on him with muppet driving like that in his crotch rocket he was lucky he didn't kill anyone. Age doesn't matter, dangerous drivers like that should be "grassed on" to help get them off the road quicker. if they got a few complaints about him i think Garda would clamp down his antics soon enough

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:41 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Alex-evita on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
do it once and do it right !!!

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 pm

thats good to know, maybe move town so!

dmcgarry
Altezza Guru

Postby dmcgarry » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Alex-evita wrote:
Rob wrote:I would have got the reg number and reported it to the Guards. If he did come across a patrol car, at least they'd already have reports that he was tooling around.

I'm wondering how many Civics there will be left on the road when the new NCT comes into force? Then again, would they even have an NCT cert now?
i think should another way to teach him,but definitely do not go to garda, DON'T be a GRASS :shock:

well if you have a better idea i'd very much like to hear it??? who else ya gonna go to?? his mammy??? "Don't be a GRASS" what age are you 10??? peoples lives at risk and your worried about people being a GRASS!!! :roll:
never argue with an idiot... they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience... :D

http://www.irishkenpo.com
http://www.mmaireland.com

mlcoolj
Altezza Guru

Postby mlcoolj » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 am

^^^^ He took his words back and explained why he said that... :roll:

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 am

who else ya gonna go to?? his mammy??? "Don't be a GRASS" what age are you 10??? peoples lives at risk and your worried about people being a GRASS!!! :roll:[/quote]
I see!!!I not welcome here.many people-many views,what this thread about?fella left a story here,and rest people commenting his story.
go to friends,not to mammy,my age is 5,(every one with modified cars ONCE for sure have brake a LOW-speeding,hand brake turn,diffing or drifting on the road,etc.... this is risk too.what if every one to see it will report about?i dont think u will be happy if loose the licence. :|

nivek
Trc Off

Postby nivek » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 am

your rite man, cant have double standards for ourselves,
leave the cops out of it

you would swear no one on this site ever kicked the arse of there car out or broke the speed limit.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it
because the only people who really know where it is
are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

dots
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby dots » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

nivek wrote:your rite man, cant have double standards for ourselves,
leave the cops out of it

you would swear no one on this site ever kicked the arse of there car out or broke the speed limit.

im one of them people that likes to have a bit of fun in my car but......( there is a time and place for that and its not during the day on a busy road were your going to put other peoples lives at risk :roll: these muppets are called show offs that only do it to look good and impress some other little muppet. wicklow is full of these twats :evil: , ya wanna act the b****....stick to carparks and country roads late at nite were you can minimise damage to anyone else. either way its always a risk but least there is less chance of killing someone. and anyway we are talkin about people that are lookin for a race there is a big difference to steppin it out a bit at a junction when no ones looking :evil: !!!!

just thought the tail happy members needed defending we aint the ones out there lookin for races and flyin around the roads flat out like them twats we are talkin about

anyway thats my 2 cents on the matter
DOTS

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Plenty of assholes like that around, i'm not going to say im a saint on the road (as none of us are, like alex said) BUT if i do go hard its always when the conditions allow. Ringing gards is pointless though i think, my brother was nearly run off the road by a truck belonging to a large engineering company around here, reported it, left all details and nothing ever came of it........ i think its more applicable to quieter areas though where stations arent as busy and have a more laid back attitude

i dont know what nivek wrote that was deemed offensive and removed but if it was referring to the attitude of the police force in the area here i have to say its very poor when it comes to the majority of some of the younger male gards and a small few of the female gards. I have had many dealings with them where they have accused me of racing, doing handbrake turns, irratic driving, even when i had proof one night that i was in the cinema at the time they claim i was racing a yellow car they were still treating me as if i had killed somebody. Another night i had a female gard and a male gard get aggressive with me while a third lad went around my car with a flash lamp, the problem that night is i went looking for information in the station about the legislation about exhausts after she stopped me and said to change my exhaust and she would "leave me alone", the gard on duty relayed the message to her and she found me about an hour later with a head like a bear! Said i was doubting her and she was going to summons me to see if i'd doubt a judge, after that i've always taken badge numbers and noted when i was stopped and why. Thats why i wouldnt bother my arse contacting them about something unless it was extremely important

Thats my little rant over :D

nivek
Trc Off

Postby nivek » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 am

lanigan wrote:Plenty of assholes like that around, i'm not going to say im a saint on the road (as none of us are, like alex said) BUT if i do go hard its always when the conditions allow. Ringing gards is pointless though i think, my brother was nearly run off the road by a truck belonging to a large engineering company around here, reported it, left all details and nothing ever came of it........ i think its more applicable to quieter areas though where stations arent as busy and have a more laid back attitude

i dont know what nivek wrote that was deemed offensive and removed but if it was referring to the attitude of the police force in the area here i have to say its very poor when it comes to the majority of some of the younger male gards and a small few of the female gards. I have had many dealings with them where they have accused me of racing, doing handbrake turns, irratic driving, even when i had proof one night that i was in the cinema at the time they claim i was racing a yellow car they were still treating me as if i had killed somebody. Another night i had a female gard and a male gard get aggressive with me while a third lad went around my car with a flash lamp, the problem that night is i went looking for information in the station about the legislation about exhausts after she stopped me and said to change my exhaust and she would "leave me alone", the gard on duty relayed the message to her and she found me about an hour later with a head like a bear! Said i was doubting her and she was going to summons me to see if i'd doubt a judge, after that i've always taken badge numbers and noted when i was stopped and why. Thats why i wouldnt bother my arse contacting them about something unless it was extremely important

Thats my little rant over :D

just gave a good honest opinion aboot every cop i have ever came across . said noting but the truth, but didnt think anyone would of got offened aboot it.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it
because the only people who really know where it is
are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

Noel

Postby Noel » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm

nivek wrote:just gave a good honest opinion aboot every cop i have ever came across . said noting but the truth, but didnt think anyone would of got offened aboot it.

please take a minute or two and read the sites terms & conditions

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

ok, your man in the civic was a prick but its the cops job not civilians to deal with people.Think about it, you dont like your neighbour or someone and you can just call the cops to say he was driving like a gobs**t when he wasnt just to get him in trouble. You overtake a tw*t doin 80km on a main road with 100km and he calls the cops on ya, or whatever........................

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: very interesting discussion

spudz86
Trc On!

Postby spudz86 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

i was pulled up on the hard shoulder 2day on the phone outside gort on the galway side of the n18 and a white civic drove past me, it made me think of this thread in fact it was prob the came guy!!!!

for some reaon i cant figure out he decided to drop it about 2 gears while passin me and dog the poor little hairdryer into da v tec, while in a line of traffic with about a car length between him and da person in front of him and no chance of overtakin.

is it possible that dis guy was actually showin off? i mean drivin da s@3! out of your car, riskin crashin into the car in front and basically lookin like a tool to show off to some1 he doesn't even no?????? dumbass!!! and why would i care if he has a loud exhaust r a v tec its still a 2 door civic, he might have some power but i got more, and comfort, and looks!

its nice to rant!!!!

god i just read back over this and i'm turnin into my dad!!! its worryin
220 horses and 1 ass!

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Speaking of mad driving in Galway, I notice the M6 on the approach to Galway city is covered in tyre marks in one spot from somone doing rings. Yes, that's M as in Motorway. Now that's just insane!

Return to “Car chat”