Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

f**ckin boy racer rant

Anything related to cars
patk
Altezza Guru

f**ckin boy racer rant

Postby patk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

today after work im coming home on backroads from kinvara and this arsehole barely out of nappiesin a white civic 99ish vtec comes tearing up my hole and starts tailing me. i slammed the breaks and he got a right fright and backed off. now you couldnt overtake on these roads, but this dickhead goes for it at a 60m stretch where new houses are built and makes it as i was just cruisin along. ( i should have put the f*** to the wall like days of thunder!) he then is between me and the small school bus ahead and knobhead decides to go for it aswell. the bus swerves to the left and clips a bit of hedge to prevent this little f*** crashing. he turns down a road that i was taking and i found that he had turned around to go back (obviously not going anywhere, only burning around the place like a good waster) i stopped beside him to give it to him for being the worlds biggest dickhead but he drove off. of all the debates about what a boyracer is, this lad is the prime example and the very reason people tar everyone with the same brush that we're all boyracers. i hope the f*** ends upside down in a field with a steering column where his head was befor he ends up killing someone innocent.is that too harsh? right now im ragin, especially as its all my students that were on the bus.

Rob
Altezza Guru

Re: f**ckin boy racer rant

Postby Rob » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 pm

I would have got the reg number and reported it to the Guards. If he did come across a patrol car, at least they'd already have reports that he was tooling around.

I'm wondering how many Civics there will be left on the road when the new NCT comes into force? Then again, would they even have an NCT cert now?

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Rob wrote:I would have got the reg number and reported it to the Guards. If he did come across a patrol car, at least they'd already have reports that he was tooling around.

I'm wondering how many Civics there will be left on the road when the new NCT comes into force? Then again, would they even have an NCT cert now?
:roll:
Last edited by Alex-evita on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
do it once and do it right !!!

charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby charley-bobbet » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 pm

D!ckhead of the highest calibre civc or not anyone who does that deserves a good kicking

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Ya this has happened to me a few times :evil: the majority of them pass u out & u discover there only turning into there own house less that a half a mile away from where they passed u out :roll:
I think they just do it to prove they can pass out a altezza. One evening I was driving home & like that the same thing a Glanza up my bumber aswell. Same thing he desided near a bend he would over take, what he failed to notice was a woman on my side of the road walking & on the left there was a car pulling out of its drive way. I knew if I was to go one side the lady I would have caught his side. My only option at the time ws to brake, urman pulling out to the left spotted what was going on a very quickly reversed back in. The tosser in the glanza was very very lucky :evil:

patk
Altezza Guru

Postby patk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Alex-evita wrote:
Rob wrote:I would have got the reg number and reported it to the Guards. If he did come across a patrol car, at least they'd already have reports that he was tooling around.

i think should another way to teach him,but definitely do not go to garda, DON'T be a GRASS :shock:

i doubt id go to the guards, but if the driver of the bus did and asked me to be witness i would. driver is a female(even though id doesnt make any difference) but she must have got a real fright. alex, if you had a daughter on the bus and you knew this lad was bombing around a small village you might think different.

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 pm

patk wrote:
Alex-evita wrote:

i think should another way to teach him,but definitely do not go to garda, DON'T be a GRASS :shock:

i doubt id go to the guards, but if the driver of the bus did and asked me to be witness i would. driver is a female(even though id doesnt make any difference) but she must have got a real fright. alex, if you had a daughter on the bus and you knew this lad was bombing around a small village you might think different.

yes im agree with u,IF!!!

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:42 pm

There's some fair points made above BUT its not just young lads OR girls in civics, or glanza's that are at this it's people of all ages from all walks of life in all types of cars. I traveled for half a mile on a motor way hard sholder because some assh**e a man around mid 40's in a 5series wouldnt pull over and let me join it, NOW i slowed down to 80KPH and even 60KPH and he stayed beside me at 80KPH and 60KPH. He slowed down with me :evil: :evil: , In the end he just put foot to floor and took off :roll: :roll:

But Alex-evita, I cant belive you came on line and told Patk ''DON'T be a GRASS :shock: ''
Patk has every right to make a complaint and if he did, He might even save a life :idea: because the young lad in the civic seems to be totaly oblivious to what a danger he is on the road.. :idea:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Alex-evita wrote:i think should another way to teach him,but definitely do not go to garda, DON'T be a GRASS :shock:

There isn't any other way, unless you want to break the law yourself. As for the "grass" statement, I just don't understand that. The guy was clearly driving recklessly and endangering lives. Why would you want to protect that?
By all means have your fun, but not overtaking schoolbuses on twisty roads. I know the road you are talking about and it's lunacy to even consider passing on most of it. A manouver like that would get you banned from driving in a lot of countries.

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Damok wrote:There's some fair points made above BUT its not just young lads OR girls in civics, or glanza's that are at this it's people of all ages from all walks of life in all types of cars. I traveled for half a mile on a motor way hard sholder because some assh**e a man around mid 40's in a 5series wouldnt pull over and let me join it, NOW i slowed down to 80KPH and even 60KPH and he stayed beside me at 80KPH and 60KPH. He slowed down with me :evil: :evil: , In the end he just put foot to floor and took off :roll: :roll:

But Alex-evita, I cant belive you came on line and told Patk ''DON'T be a GRASS :shock: ''
Patk has every right to make a complaint and if he did, He might even save a life :idea: because the young lad in the civic seems to be totaly oblivious to what a danger he is on the road.. :idea:

i din't call any one a GRASS,i just hate people in blue uniform so mush........ :oops: and i personally don't want to have any business with garda at all.
Patk-i take my words back.
good kick in ass and some good conversation to CIVIC driver would be enough,but with out involving police.

nuggie
Trc Off

Postby nuggie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:12 pm

you should go over to sheiles on the gort road mate youer gaurinteed to meet him or her there all those wasters hang out there.but in fairness there is some amount of bad drivers in the ennis area.
DUREX lets burn rubber.

Noel

Postby Noel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Alex-evita wrote:
Damok wrote:i din't call any one a GRASS,i just hate people in blue uniform so mush........ :oops: and i personally don't want to have any business with garda at all.

sure hope Damien isn't reading this ... :(

some gards are on a power trip but most are sound if you don't give them sh!t :wink:

mkano22
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby mkano22 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:28 am

Damok wrote:There's some fair points made above BUT its not just young lads OR girls in civics, or glanza's that are at this it's people of all ages from all walks of life in all types of cars. I traveled for half a mile on a motor way hard sholder because some assh**e a man around mid 40's in a 5series wouldnt pull over and let me join it, NOW i slowed down to 80KPH and even 60KPH and he stayed beside me at 80KPH and 60KPH. He slowed down with me :evil: :evil: , In the end he just put foot to floor and took off :roll: :roll:

i have to agree with this i had a similar experiance the other day wen some posh c8nt in a merc thought he had the right to drive through me where two lanes merge down near the docks in galway ....he would have gone straight ito me only for i moved to the left and my 11 month old son was in the back he had to stop a few seconds later and lets just say the bollocking i gave him i dont think hell be doin it again any time soon!!!!!! posh wank3rs!!!!!!!!

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 am

mkano22 wrote:i have to agree with this i had a similar experiance the other day wen some posh c8nt in a merc thought he had the right to drive through me where two lanes merge down near the docks in galway ....he would have gone straight ito me only for i moved to the left and my 11 month old son was in the back he had to stop a few seconds later and lets just say the bollocking i gave him i dont think hell be doin it again any time soon!!!!!! posh wank3rs!!!!!!!!

Get yourself a pair of Nautilus car horns. Nobody can ignore you then! Works a treat on jaywalking pedestrians too. ;)

nivek
Trc Off

Postby nivek » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Alex-evita wrote:

i din't call any one a GRASS,i just hate people in blue uniform so mush........ :oops: and i personally don't want to have any business with garda at all.
Patk-i take my words back.
good kick in ass and some good conversation to CIVIC driver would be enough,but with out involving police.

"Crap deleted"

Keep that kind of talk to more immature sites, totally unacceptable on here, OK ... Noel

not just young lads at it though theres a few middle aged men and women around my area in merc's and bmw's always over taking on blind corners.
Last edited by Noel on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted offensive material
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it
because the only people who really know where it is
are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

Return to “Car chat”